Bio Sculpture gel nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alypaly

Reaction score
Hi; I’m new to this site & wondered if anyone has completed the Bio sculpture gel nail course recently? Day one today & im struggling already
Dreading tomorrow . It’s extremely rushed & I don’t feel confident atm need some help please

Thanks

Alison

Hi.. I just started using biosculpture and it it's a tricky product at first but once you get the hang of it its ok.. what questions do you have

Hi.. I just started using biosculpture and it it's a tricky product at first but once you get the hang of it its ok.. what questions do you have

Hi thanks for your reply, had a better day today with a different tutor. Finished now till October when I have my assessment exam !
I did find the wet shaping difficult getting the arch right & then buffing it down.
It’s mt first attempt with Bio so found it difficult, Gonna have to practice lots.
We were told that we can’t really charge till we have our assessment!
X

I was told you have to cure 2 nails at a time in the lamp (crazy!) with bio sculpture - does anyone know if this is the same with evo 2?

I was told you have to cure 2 nails at a time in the lamp (crazy!) with bio sculpture - does anyone know if this is the same with evo 2?
Yes I do it with evo too as I find it shrinks a lot. Its honestly not my favorite product as it's a learning curve but it's better once you get it down. That would be my only qualm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back