Bio Sculpture group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie Blue

Reaction score
Does any of the Bio Sculpture Group know if anyone has set up another group elsewhere or are discussions still on here ?

Does any of the Bio Sculpture Group know if anyone has set up another group elsewhere or are discussions still on here ?

I’d really like to know this too, I miss the Bio Sculpture Group so much! The main forum is great and a wealth of knowledge, but I liked how there was a section dedicated to people who use the same brand.

I set up a thread just before the group section closed and there was talk of maybe a Facebook group, but I don’t have a Facebook page and I’m not planning on doing so, so not sure if anyone did that. I was hoping that there would be another solution, but I can’t think of one!

The social groups are no longer available on the newly updated version of Salon Geek.

I’d really like to know this too, I miss the Bio Sculpture Group so much! The main forum is great and a wealth of knowledge, but I liked how there was a section dedicated to people who use the same brand.

I set up a thread just before the group section closed and there was talk of maybe a Facebook group, but I don’t have a Facebook page and I’m not planning on doing so, so not sure if anyone did that. I was hoping that there would be another solution, but I can’t think of one!

Yes I miss them too like you the main forum is amazing but had a few problems lately and it would have been nice to discuss with fellow Bio Sculpture tecs maybe someone will do something

Yes I miss them too like you the main forum is amazing but had a few problems lately and it would have been nice to discuss with fellow Bio Sculpture tecs maybe someone will do something

I completely agree with you, I really miss it, here's hoping somebody comes up with a solution. In the meantime, if I can try and help, then I will, please feel free to ask and I'll try my best. Not sure if you can still pm on this upgraded Salon Geek!?x

I've joined "Bio Sculpture Design Workshop" which is on Facebook for those that are on it. It's a very good fab page & ive had some wonderful advice from a Bio Sculpture trainer/manager from Victoria Australia! So global it's fantastic.

I completely agree with you, I really miss it, here's hoping somebody comes up with a solution. In the meantime, if I can try and help, then I will, please feel free to ask and I'll try my best. Not sure if you can still pm on this upgraded Salon Geek!?x
Thanks Miss Dolly solved this one I think but will come back to you if I need :)

Thanks Miss Dolly solved this one I think but will come back to you if I need :)

Good to hear you might have solved it, but please feel free to pm me anytime and I'll see if I can help.:)

Latest posts

Back