Bio Sculpture, instead of No.87?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BROOPS100

Reaction score
I have a lady who have swapped from Acrylic to Bio Sculpture but there nail plate is quite damaged, so when I apply nº 87 the white flecks are visible through the gels. Whats the best pink to conceal these as they are unsightly.
Is it the new foundation pink or am I barking up the wrong tree...

68- French Rose is alot less sheer than 87 and would probably be much better in covering the White marks. Doesn't look as natural though. Hope this helps. X

Good question! I always use 87 with sculpts, to extend nail bed for nail biters.. But it's not ideal.. Would love to hear if anyone has any good tips for a natural 'camouflage' colour for Bio?

Does using sculpting gel as a base not help? It's not as transparent as clear gel and might take the edge off a little xx

Does using sculpting gel as a base not help? It's not as transparent as clear gel and might take the edge off a little xx

Hmmmm was just wondering that.. I don't think it'd be opaque enough on its own.. But maybe a coat of sculpt and a coat of 87..?

No Sculpting Gel on this particular lady is no good as they just lift on her... She just has to have the most flexible finish there is including a finish with clear too.

All my other clients (except a hairdresser) I finish with flexi-gel . (I know a hairdresser who would believe it - clear base, no pink, white x 1, clear finish. Never a lift always in perfect A1 condition & she is full hands on & the salon owner ! )

Just wish I could pink down the right pink to cover up her damaged nail beds :0

Latest posts

Back