Bio Sculpture instead of Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
So this is my dilemma, I had a client that had shellac every 2 weeks for about 1.5 yrs. then at beginning of December I done her nails as usual and they lifted off within a week. So the next time I tried brisa lite underneath and they only lasted 4 days. Normally she would maybe lose a couple within the 2 weeks.
I use everything CND yet still having problems. I have now lost her as a client
As she has gone to someone that offers bio sculpture. I see her today and she's had that set on for 3 weeks without a chip insight.
Even on my own nails I can't keep the shellac on very long so I'm debating whether to now offer bio sculpture.?

Hiya, I find that very strange as I offer both bio and shellac and find that I have less problems with shellac than bio....bio is thicker so more clients seem to pick at it!!

Since I've used magis wraps and I'm not touching the remover I can get longer from my shellac...I have in the past used two top coats too to make it last longer.

Bio sculpture is a good product but personally I do far more shellac in fact for every 9 shellac maybe 1 is bio xx

I have the opposite problem, bio will not stay on my nails but shellac does. I think it really depends on your nails and lifestyles and habits(ie picking and biting)

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Each nail is different and what suits one client might not suit another.

I use artistic colour gloss (gel polish) and I absolutely love it, It suits all my clients perfectly.

Is it only one client you have lost? I'd be a bit worried about changing my whole product collection because of 1 client.

If you are looking to change your product because you are losing faith in it then I can understand that. I hope you get a solution that suits you xxx

Hi Sourz, your in Bedfordshire same as me, maybe I could come to you to have bio applied to myself and see how i get on with it x

Hi Tina, of course...my website is souz nails and beauty, I'm in toddington. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have too whilst getting your nails done!! Where abouts are you?
As bellie said its a big investment just for one client unless you have been asked for bio specifically before?

Latest posts

Back