Bio Sculpture lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
I currently use bio sculpture gel and am in desperate need of a new lamp!! Does anyone have any recommendations of any other brand of lamp to use for biosculpture other than there own ones ?? I'm also considering training in OPI gel so any one that would work with both of them would be great!!
Thanks geeks xxxx

I currently use bio sculpture gel and am in desperate need of a new lamp!! Does anyone have any recommendations of any other brand of lamp to use for biosculpture other than there own ones ?? I'm also considering training in OPI gel so any one that would work with both of them would be great!!
Thanks geeks xxxx

Bio Sculpture offer two options, namely a UV and LED lamps.

As you will appreciate though, not all systems are the same and so consequently, nor are the lamps.

Even though you wish to keep expenses to a minimum, by trying to resolve all and everything with one lamp you may encounter curing problems, so it's always to recommended to use the correct lamp to the appropriate system.

Bio Sculpture offer two options, namely a UV and LED lamps.

As you will appreciate though, not all systems are the same and so consequently, nor are the lamps.

Even though you wish to keep expenses to a minimum, by trying to resolve all and everything with one lamp you may encounter curing problems, so it's always to recommended to use the correct lamp to the appropriate system.
Thanks for replying ! Yes I currently have there OLD and big UV one so was looking into there smaller LED ones but as I was considering doing another gel brand as well wondered whether it would be worth looking into another one! However I do love bio sculpture so maybe should just stick with them ! Thank you

I love the bio LED lamp.. highly recommend it. You'll notice how much quicker it is as well. I did!!
2mins is a life time haha. X

I love the bio LED lamp.. highly recommend it. You'll notice how much quicker it is as well. I did!!
2mins is a life time haha. X
Hahaha defintley!! Think I'll have to invest

Hi, I have been perfectly pleased with a standard UV Lamp unit with 4 each 9watt bulbs for a total of 36 watts. You can purchase on Amazon for as little as under $20.

I learned today that I can purchase the same plug-in type bulbs that are interchangeable with LED BULBS so I'm looking into that now. I have two lamps. It will be great to have one UV and the other LED as I still have UV cure only Bio Sculpture gels.

Their original gels cannot as you may know be cured under an LED bulb. You have to buy the correct gel for each type of lamp. They now offer LED gels

Hope this was of some help

Thanks geeks xxxx
ello, I have only ever used a standard UV lamp that takes 4 each 9watt bulbs

Thanks geeks xxxx

Thanks geeks xxxx

I use the sibel UV lamp works brill with bio has a 2 minutes timer. I got it from beauty express I think or salons direct quite compact and very affordable.

Hey! Am I pleased to find this group! I started using Bio Oct 2016 switching over from Crystal nails. I needed a new lamp at the time so inquired about the lamps bio had to offer, due to the amount of clientele I have I was hesitant to purchase the 480.00 LED lamp, so the rep i was dealing with sold me what she called an older discontinued UV lamp with a 30s-2min cure option for 220.00. I got this one as the total for my start up was 1800.00. I did no more than 60 sets of nails on this lamp. To be told by the same rep when I went to sell it to a girl who was to work out of my studio that the lamp was not working and unable to cure the gels......so I refunded the girl and have this lamp again....no I can understand the bulbs to stop working properly with a high passed studio with full days but 60 sets, that's less than 60 hrs of running time. I guess I am asking here as I am not up to paying 500.00 for a lamp, but this UV lamp does not cure the EVO gel either. Any suggestions if I should try to hold bio accountable or just get another lamp? I have not had very good experiences with the reps in bc or Alberta here in Canada and now just purchase online in the pro-shop i was almoat giving up on bio completely for this reason had I not found a way to buy it without the rep . Any suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back