Bio Sculpture LED Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has purchased the new LED bio sculpture lamp? I'm going to purchase mine tomorrow and just wanted any feedback before? Many thanks
Nikki

When I trained in bio a couple of the girls had them, they are good but I like my UV lamp as I know it cures everything, even though it might take a bit longer! Let me know how you like your lamp :)

Thanks yes I will let you know. Should have the lamp tomorrow :)

Anyone else use the Bio LED lamp?

Love mine! Much prefer it to my uv which I use occasionally still.

i love it :) thinner application and only 30 sec curing is amazing. its also pretty and half the size of uv so could for transporting, and don't need to change the bulbs. It also gives a harder finish which i like x

Wasn't impressed with mine at all :( The base plate caps that hold it down gave in after taking it off only a few times to do toes, then just as the 12mths warranty expired it stopped curing the gels so went back to uv.
Mine was one of the first supplied as I bought it at their launch at pro beauty north so not sure if the later models are any better.
Overall I feel they are flimsy quality for the money paid and after numerous problems i have moved over to an alternative company for both gels and lamps with no trouble at all.

I have the LED, love it, love it, love it! It's brilliant for nail art, as it's so fast to cure!

Loving my new Bio LED lamp.....sooooooo much quicker!! Love it!! X

I've ordered mine today. Quite excited about it.... :green:

This may sound a bit daft but what happens if a client accidentally knocks their nail in the LED lamp and the gel cures on the bulbs?

Love love love mine! It's so tiny and saves you money not having to replace bulbs! X

Latest posts

Back