Bio Sculpture lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if they have just used s-gel for nail enhancements over tips. Firstly a clear gel for base then s-gel build apex. what does everyone do i'm having problems with lifting. HELP.......

Hiya! Whereabout is the lifting occuring? This will give us a better idea what may be happening :) xx

The whole nail product lifted off only after a few days.. happened a few times now.

Hi there, did you file the shine off the tips before applying the gel? xx

hi, can you give us step by step of what you are doing otherwise it is hard to tell what could be causing the lifting?xx

A lot of lifting can be put down to lack of nail preparation..
From the 2nd you get your client sitting down what do you do to the nail. Stage by Stage. Then we can identify where things could be going wrong... :)

Hi When did you get trained in Bio Sculpture? I'm doing my course in June and i'm very excited about it. Can you give me any tips?

The whole nail product lifted off only after a few days.. happened a few times now.

Where did the lifting start from - cuticle? Tip? Side wall?

can anyone tell me if they have just used s-gel for nail enhancements over tips. Firstly a clear gel for base then s-gel build apex. what does everyone do i'm having problems with lifting. HELP.......

I have exactly same problem & i also use bio sculpture gel x

if your having problems with lifting we do need to know application step by step to be able to give the best advice......however generally it is down to prep and the leaving of oils etc on the natural nail. a dry prep seems to work best then scrubfresh to thouroughly clean the nail plate ready for gel application. Could also be that apex hasnt been built enough or tips have been left too long for client or that you also need to use silk with the overlay over the tips for added strength. If clients have been having acrylic enhancements prior to bio sculpture then they will be alot harder on their nails and need to be educated to the difference between the two and how to look after/care for their bio nails.

Without knowing your steps it really is hard to know what is happening with service breakdown. if you want to tell us your steps myself and others will be quite happt to go through with you and work out the problem xx

Hi there, did you file the shine off the tips before applying the gel? xx

hi there, i do l&p normally, but thought id try a clear builder sampler kit from nsi.

i have noticed the clear is cracking slightly on the tips. im not sure if its moisture getting underneath.. as im sure im doing prep correctly.

ie: push, file, swipe, glue tip, bond, gel builder. etc etc

or where u say i need to file tip before, with this give a better grip for the clear builder. ~/???

Hi hun, if your using NSI were not going to be able to advise whats going wrong with the cracking because this thread was started by a nail tech using Bio Sculpture...

Post a similar thread for NSI or join the NSI group on this forum & those ladies should be able to advise you xx

Latest posts

Back