Bio Sculpture nail extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayleighnailsx

Reaction score
Hiya
I want to do a gel nail extension course, has anyone done the Bio sculpture tip course and isit any good? Or would i be better off doing the Creative Brisa course? Xx

hiya i have trained with bio sculpture and think the products are fantastic, i have had really good results since using it. Creative are also a fantastic company to train with. You just need to decide if you want to do a hard gel or soak off gel?

i am biased about bio sculpture but have also trained with creative when i did acrylics and still use some of their key prroducts like scrubfresh and their base and top coats are excellent

hope this helps xx

I have just trained in Bio and i love it, i would highly recommend it, i also like Souz trained in Creative and i love bio. x

Thank you both it really has helped make up mind and go with bio sculpture extensions. And on the plus side it soaks off xxx

Thank you both it really has helped make up mind and go with bio sculpture extensions. And on the plus side it soaks off xxx

The soaking off is awesome, all my clients nails grow like weeks with Bio... good luck, i just passed my exam yesterday and got an A :)
:lol:

The soaking off is awesome, all my clients nails grow like weeks with Bio... good luck, i just passed my exam yesterday and got an A :)
:lol:
Brilliant well done! Xx

i just wanted to add i dont do many extensions since training with bio, i encourage clients to have overlays, less chance of breaking, kinder to nails and you wouldnt believe how quickly nails grow with bio on. even bitten nails only takes about 5 weeks before they have really nice nails,

you wont regret going with bio but dont rule out training with creative aswell especially if you want to be able to offer all nail services x

Thank u youve really helped xx

Yup another biased Bio Sculpture technician here. Love it. Caters for all nail types so money well worth spent :)

Dont forget there are groups dedicated to systems on this forum so look up Bio Sculpture under Groups. You will sure to pick up some valuable help when you go through your training with them :)

I love LOVE looOove bio gel!!

Latest posts

Back