Bio Sculpture nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-jo

Reaction score
Hi i want to do a gel nails course and was thinking of doing a biosculpture one as they are a well known name and it lasts a long time,but this is quite expensive i just wondered if there were any other products out there as good and that lasted as well?:)

Price often equals quality and proper training. I would stick with Bio-Gel and or CND if it was me deciding!! Cheap is not always good and can make the learning process harder. :)

i thought bio seemed alot of money too (for years i thought this) so kept trying other cheaper brands and was constantly let down with quality and wasted alot of money!!!

then i did bio and ive never looked back to be honest with you, the results are amazing and ppl ask for it by name!!

im just investing in shellac also to work alongside bio xxhth

I heart Biosculpture iv used it now for 8 years and would never dream of changing Gel brands, Amazing product, beautiful colour range! Great customer service! :Love:

I have jst trained with Bio (exam in a few weeks!) I too wasted money with two other 'cheeper' courses one of which I didnt even complete. Bio was by far the best, I feel I can now do this and they give you someone to contact with queries or help so you are not left on your own. Worth the extra money!

I am also looking to do a gel course as do most other nail treatments. Someone mentioned to me NSI as a good gel course. What do you guys think? or would you 100% say bio? xxx

I am also looking to do a gel course as do most other nail treatments. Someone mentioned to me NSI as a good gel course. What do you guys think? or would you 100% say bio? xxx

everyone will say the product they are using is the best!! but i say it depends on you!! i used nsi and didnt get on with it, ive also used ibd,palms,nco london and didnt get on with them either!!

however i love bio it all just clicked!!

thanks guys,i will def go for bio sculpture :D

Latest posts

Back