Bio Sculpture nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallula

Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m looking for some advice please, I’ve just booked to do my bio sculpture training 6 different days starting September as that was the earliest training available has any one done this course could you give me any tips please and are you happy with the product
Many thanks
Lou

I did the Gel course but have been doing gel nails for years before changing to this brand. The course is great and they cover everything. Make sure you start saving up your money as bio is a big investment x

I did my Biosculpture training a few weeks ago. Am completely hooked. The training was great and love the products too. Good luck. Well worth the investment.

I did the Gel course but have been doing gel nails for years before changing to this brand. The course is great and they cover everything. Make sure you start saving up your money as bio is a big investment x
Thankyou so much for your message I’m really excited it’s a great product how much would you recommend to put by for products once you start your business and would you say the return is worth it thankyou x

I did my Biosculpture training a few weeks ago. Am completely hooked. The training was great and love the products too. Good luck. Well worth the investment.
Great thankyou for your message I can’t wait to start x

Thankyou so much for your message I’m really excited it’s a great product how much would you recommend to put by for products once you start your business and would you say the return is worth it thankyou x

I would suggest anywhere between 500-1000. If you want to get all the correct tools and a large range of colours. I think this is roughly about what I spent but I did buy the matching nail polishes to gel for those clients of mine that don’t want gel polish with their pedicures. All my clients are over the mock with bio and I will begin to charge more soon xx

Thankyo
I would suggest anywhere between 500-1000. If you want to get all the correct tools and a large range of colours. I think this is roughly about what I spent but I did buy the matching nail polishes to gel for those clients of mine that don’t want gel polish with their pedicures. All my clients are over the mock with bio and I will begin to charge more soon xx
u so much that is great advice as I also like to use polishes for pedicures as like you said clients don’t always want gel I’m so excited and can’t wait to start I appreciate your message xx

Whe
n did you do your course? Xx

I would say closer to a grand to get a good range of colours.

Hi there thankyou for your message can I ask who your educated was please?

I am based in South Africa so I did my training with Biosculpture in Cape Town. I saw your thread about recently seeing on Facebook that more people are moving over to TGB from Biosculpture. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even if you did decide later on to move over to another brand, the training Biosculpture provide is extremely thorough and the foundation they provide will enable you to maintain a very professional service to your clients. Although I do hold the quality of their products very highly in any case. I don't think you will regret doing your training with them. There is also no harm in training with other brands in the future as you build your business up. The learning is endless and new products and techniques are always coming up. Keep an open mind.

I am based in South Africa so I did my training with Biosculpture in Cape Town. I saw your thread about recently seeing on Facebook that more people are moving over to TGB from Biosculpture. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even if you did decide later on to move over to another brand, the training Biosculpture provide is extremely thorough and the foundation they provide will enable you to maintain a very professional service to your clients. Although I do hold the quality of their products very highly in any case. I don't think you will regret doing your training with them. There is also no harm in training with other brands in the future as you build your business up. The learning is endless and new products and techniques are always coming up. Keep an open mind.
Thankyou so much for your message I appreciate the advice I’m now confident I’ve made the right decision to train with bio sculpture and the products sound amazing I’m really excited and think the training will be the best

I carry two products including bio Sculpture. It is expensive but I gain clients asking for bio sculpture.

I'd definitely get some evo gel - it's half the price and goes on brilliantly and its compatible with the gel in pots. The only down side is that it doesn't come with matching nail polish. But we found that clients never want matching polish and gel - they might see a gel and ask for it in polish - but not because they want both products.

I carry two products including bio Sculpture. It is expensive but I gain clients asking for bio sculpture.

I'd definitely get some evo gel - it's half the price and goes on brilliantly and its compatible with the gel in pots. The only down side is that it doesn't come with matching nail polish. But we found that clients never want matching polish and gel - they might see a gel and ask for it in polish - but not because they want both products.
Thankyou so much for your advice I really appreciate I start my training September 3rd I’m really excited then it’s working out buying products and what to charge thankyou

Latest posts

Back