Bio Sculpture or CND acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shezybabes

Reaction score
I currently use Akzentz gel both soak off and hard gel for extensions but am looking to build a bigger client base and offer premium services but can't decide what to train in first.

My gel clients are happy and have 2-3 weeks before rebalance or replacement but I only use tips for eztensions and am not comfortable doing sculpts. I am also getting requests for acrylic more often.

So I either pay for acrylic training with CND and gain new clients or I pay nearly double the conversion course to train with Biosculpture before training in acrylic.

My head is spinning trying to decide as I planned on investing in more training this year.

both are very good but very different so you need to decide where you want your business to go and what your clients are wanting.....however if you believe in a product enough and what it can do then you should be able to convert your clients to what you think they should have......

i love bio sculpture(have also trained with creative). i had acrylic for years but always had to have tips but since using bio i now have lovely nails with or without bio on, i use this to convert clients so that they too can have lovely nails of their own. i also find it really easy to sell the bio retail items as they pretty much sell themselves.

i still use creative base and topcoat and scrubfresh and im looking at investing in shellac

hth

Id definatly go for an conversion course in acrylic if your already offering gels ,but be warned acrylics arent easy to master :wink2: ,why do you want to do Bio as well as the Akzentz is it for the colour range ?

Yeah the colour range really appeals to me!

Latest posts

Back