Bio sculpture postage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People will only go elsewhere for a very good reason, they dont just change product company's on a whim and I think you will find that Calgel has been around as long as Bio.

I knew cal gel had been around as long bio as I got info on both but I got a follow up call from bio who told me they were at olympia (that was 7or 8 yrs ago) and to pop over, say hi and have a nail done. Bio's leaflets were more professional and it all looked better than calgels. I obviously went for bio because they seemed as though they were the better company.

I think its a shame that bio have worked so hard in getting the product 'out there' only for competitors to move in and take some of the once loyal clients - thats just business tho!!!
sorry my mistake, I thought you were saying that Calgel were moving in on Bio's clients! in my opinion clients can't be "taken" they go elsewhere out of personal choice for whatever reason.

[/quote] I'm sorry but I would have thought an appology for their bad service and experience might have made them feel much more like there is some good side to be found about what they aren't happy about.

JMO and sorry if its out of line at all.[/quote]

Yes an apology would be nice, also i would like to add that i have products delivered to my house by other beauty companies who pride themselves with their offers and postage costs.......i mean i have had heavier parcels, posted with insurance for £5-7
So go figure that one out.? i just dont get it. Im really put off by it all.
xxx

Wow, I can't quite believe how many other people are unhappy with Bio for the service they are giving us techs that represent their products and the amount they are charging us for postage ! And there was lil' ol' me thinking it was just me !!!

I trained with Bio 6 years ago and have been faithfully using their products ever since, but am getting increasingly annoyed at how rude they can be (have to say this is far better now that the South Africans dont take the orders) ! I only get a newsletter if I happen to do an order, when you would think they would send or email it to us as a matter of courtesy !

I phoned once years ago to complain about a colour which had 'gone off' and was told in no uncertain terms that it was my fault !! I haven't complained about anything since - I wrote to Head Office at the time and Karin rang me up and had a right go at me !!

I am fed up with finding out about new products in magazines, and being told that if I want to know about new things then 'read the web site' - surely as users of their products they could at least email us techs about new things ?

And the P+P charges are ridiculous - surely when we are spending so much they could do free P+P - so many internet companies do - so why are we being ripped off ?

I feel very let down by the company who are meant to be market leaders - they won't be for much longer unless they pick up their game !

Wow rant over with !! Phew :irked:

I use Bio and am going to convert to either Aztentz or le Chat.. just been doing a search of all the old threads and have found out loads (this site is just brilliant)... I used to live in ignorance 'till I started having a good look around this site (I used to be too terrified to even post a question) Think I'm going to order some options gel from Aztentz as it soaks off .. I don't want to confuse all my Bio clients too much.. I got some of the POW the other day and it looks lovely and the price looks even better:).. can't wait to give it a try

Hi Karen,

I have also been looking into other soak off gels, don't get me wrong, I love Bio but just don't rate the company..... So far, my experience is that Akzentz colours are not as dense as Bio, which means more coats and thicker nails :cry: Le Chat, so far I have only tried the glitters over Bio colours and to very good effect - am gonna buy all the colours now hehe !! Also worth noting that the girls at Le Chat are lovely, very helpful and nothing is too much trouble ! They even charge postage at cost ! :lol:

I also use some Calgel colours and find that they work pretty much the same as Bio but shrink back slightly faster if you don't get them in the lamp quick enough ! Am very tempted to get on a Calgel conversion course just to get a better service !

Let me know what you try and how you get on with it :lol:

A happy bio customer ! ah they do exist !:green:

With the rio kit, brisa, star nails and the 'one from the wholesalers in the white tub???' i echo bagpuss's comments on TRAINING and the USAGE of the CORRECT LAMP. I also note that these would be FILE OFF gels which imho take more SKILL to apply correctly than bio/calgel.

How can you POSSIBLY give any feedback on a product (excluding rio ) when you have not had training showing HOW to apply it?

Also re Calgel i have never ever experienced the poor treatment you describe ! quite the opposite !

Amb x

I could-nt agree more If you don-t know how to use a product what gives you the wright to call it all Crap....
Sorry i don-t like people insulting another product if you don-t have a good reason
:confused:

IBD have a great soak off gel and also do loads of soak off colours have tried this and it seems realy good and is not too expensive also EzFlow do aload of new soak off colour they are beautiful:)

I was quite shocked to receive a flyer yesterday, first time in about a year and I haven't ordered in months either!

Deb379

I know how you feel. I'm in Canada and we have a min. order of $100.00 with shipping of $10.00. When I want to buy a 4ml. of colour gel, I have to purchase a 10 pk. of coloured gels, they will not sell you just one! I've started trying NSI and so far I'm happy with it. I started out using Calgel but found it really yellowed then switched to Bio.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back