Bio sculpture postage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not alone, I am still using Bio and am happy with the product and service, although I usually collect my order, rather than have it posted.

I may certainly be joining you,oey and adiva in joining Bio,as it really impressed me at olympia....god i hope my husband wont be thinking"more money"...LOL

Its not just back up from the company,which is what alot of people look for...yes that is a bonus,but its how you as a technician work with the tools which is just as equally important...thumbs up for Bio i say:)

having the belief and getting the results is far more important,ive had this with Elemis,and yes i could bitch about them all i like but i dont,i love the products and the results speak for themselves...

I may certainly be joining you,oey and adiva in joining Bio,as it really impressed me at olympia....god i hope my husband wont be thinking"more money"...LOL

Its not just back up from the company,which is what alot of people look for...yes that is a bonus,but its how you as a technician work with the tools which is just as equally important...thumbs up for Bio i say:)

having the belief and getting the results is far more important,ive had this with Elemis,and yes i could bitch about them all i like but i dont,i love the products and the results speak for themselves...

Welcome to the world of Bio Gabrielle - you will love it like I do. x x x

I don't think you will find any underhand tactics coming from Calgel certainly not on here.
I would say anything on here written about Calgel are from their customers and not from anyone employed by Calgel.
It seems that the Bio product is not the problem,only the customer service and obviously that differs because there are different distributors for different areas.
I'm not sure what the idea is behind doing business that way.Maybe they dont have to have such large premises for stock who knows.In theory it should run better especially if the distributors are on commission.
Hopefully things will be sorted out its healthy in any industry to have good competition it keeps everyone on their toes.Thing is if they dont get their act together before Creative bring out something similar if they are going to,they will be well and truly stuffed.

I really beg to differ, i thought i would try to sample cal gel just out of curiosity and orderd a kit off them , WHICH TOOK nearly 3 months to get to me HONESTLY i couldnt believe it , i sent it back disgusted with the customer service , not a scratch on Bio sculpture , cal gel are obviously not bothered about their customers , when i did the bio training my kit was with me the next morning and the training was second to none , i am now a busy salon employing staff with a good turnover , bio sculpture like to let customers know about workshops , advanced courses and any new tips , i suppose that says it all , I SING off the same hyme sheet as bio , i dont let little things like postage , or PEOPLE talking about bad customer service cos at the end of the day there will always be someone not happy with something ... i am going to place an order today , i allready know they are aware of all this on here , and maybee it would be a good idea if bio became a member then people with problems can deal with bio sculpture themselfs instead of talking about it and not doing anything about it ... Laura ..xx

ok.....so what changes would Bio users like to see...?

How can they re-build your trust and custom...?

Lets get positive !!!

I like positive poeple , all you need to do is call your distribitor and have a chat about things you are not happy about. Am sure they would assist you and be helpfull... Other nail geeks as well as me know they are aware of the comments on here ,, go on give them a call it might make you a happy bunny when you have talked to them keep smiling ...Laura...xx:)

:)
Welcome to the world of Bio Gabrielle - you will love it like I do. x x x

I am in the world of bio , go ahead with it they are the leading gel on the market, all i can say THEY ARE FANTASTIC AND SO IS THEIR PRODUCTS, i read somewhere as well its the nail techs that need to be appling the gel and using their tools properly , ........Welcome Gabrielle....keep in touch Laura...xx

Oh geeks...ive got myself into a paddy:cry:
I have just spent over £100 on new biosculpture gels and top ups and they charged me £11.87 postage!:eek:
I just dont get it, the products are at the expensive end of the market and i personally feel if you spend over a certain amount that you should be entitled to a reduced postage charge.
Im just wondering if you some of you feel the same way or am i just have a hissy fit.
Sorry i just feel it is a bit steap.:irked:
Ruthy

Hi Ruth
Why dont you incoporate the cost of the carriage into your treatments you wouldnt have to increase it that much as its only £11.87 , then you wont really be paying carriage......Just a thought ...Laura..x:)

Im mobile and new so im not charging full price for set because im not "brilliant" at them and certainly wouldnt dream of charging anymore until i get better. Its just the principle, ive ordered from catalouges, next, blah blah and their postage charge, even if its for next day delivery doesnt cost that much regardless how much or heavy it is.
XXX

Hi

I do remember placing an £800 order and the post and packing being over £25 i was disgusted at the time, which i why i looked at calgel. I do love the Bio colours and the gel but financially........

I have emailed head office about this, and also had a chat with my suppliers it all seems to fall on deaf ears! I vote with my credit card.

Hi

I do remember placing an £800 order and the post and packing being over £25 i was disgusted at the time, which i why i looked at calgel. I do love the Bio colours and the gel but financially........

I have emailed head office about this, and also had a chat with my suppliers it all seems to fall on deaf ears! I vote with my credit card.

if i was loosing your business i would ask myself WHY?

have they????? just curious

wow i was going to call bio in the mornig as a client said her frend has it and its so good but not shure now ? what is so diffrent about bio and cal gel at the moment i use ibd is there a diffrence :eek:this is my first posting but how do i get any replys just would like to know what th ediffrence in the 3 named gels

wow i was going to call bio in the mornig as a client said her frend has it and its so good but not shure now ? what is so diffrent about bio and cal gel at the moment i use ibd is there a diffrence :eek:this is my first posting but how do i get any replys just would like to know what th ediffrence in the 3 named gels

Hi

The main difference between them is that IBD is a buff off non porous gel, were as calgel and biosculpture are both soak off flexible gels.

HTH

In order to guarantee parcel for next day delivery and to cover insurance. Postage is charged according to weight. However if you are not in a hurry for your products you can do a cheaper post that takes up to 5 days and but does not cover insurance. This is completely at your own risk. Also we do give free postage to those who spend over a certain amount so please check with your area distributor.
Minimum order is only £40 in some areas and was brought in to help you save on postage in the long run. However if you are unable to order to this amount, there are other options, please ask your distributor.
Reps are always at the other end of the phone that are more than happy to assist in any queries or problems that you may be experiencing.
There is a website which shows our new products and information; however we do visit salons from time to time. People who order regularly will always know about new products and events. We already have open days and workshops, to catch up and learn new techniques. Please contact your nearest centre.
Prices have not been increased since Bio Sculpture launched in 1999.
We have been nominated for ‘Best Customer Service’ 2 Years in a row, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Bio Sculpture

Welcome onto the boards BioSculptureSth....great to see you here. I must say that as a die hard Bio geek, i am confident that you can address the concerns of some folks on here!

Hope we see you here often from now on....it'll be fab to have a Bio distributor as part of things.

Welcome onto the boards BioSculptureSth....great to see you here. I must say that as a die hard Bio geek, i am confident that you can address the concerns of some folks on here!

Hope we see you here often from now on....it'll be fab to have a Bio distributor as part of things.
It is reassuring to see that BioSculptureSth has joined the site. I am booked on a Bio course in Chelmsford on 11 July and very much looking forward to adding Bio to my service menu!:)

I think it is a really positive step forward when we get other company representatives giving out information and advice.

I hope it continues.

I'm a loyal long time user of bio and probably always will be. (seven years to be exact)

I havent had a problem with anything so far except perhaps the training days are a little out of my way but then I completely understand that and yes its damn expensive.

Products great - and service has been spot on. I really can't complain. I have so many bio gel customers who love it and wont go to anyone else who provides bio gel.

Maybe the postage is a bit steep but I havent really took much notice - as long as I get the product quickly I couldnt care less about it - but thats just me.

I think its a shame that bio have worked so hard in getting the product 'out there' only for competitors to move in and take some of the once loyal clients - thats just business tho!!!

I think its a shame that bio have worked so hard in getting the product 'out there' only for competitors to move in and take some of the once loyal clients - thats just business tho!!!
People will only go elsewhere for a very good reason, they dont just change product company's on a whim and I think you will find that Calgel has been around as long as Bio.

I would like to ask Biosculpturesth why I cannot go to my local distributor for my Bio products as I can with Calgel instead of having to buy over the phone and pay for postage.

HI Biosculptsth

Want to send you a big welcome to the geeky site and long may your visits continue. It would be great to have a regular visitor from Bio on here to help with advice etc.

I think the postage thing becomes an issue when we compare the postage charged to what other beauty providers charge. I know that I have never be offered an alternative postage option when ordering stuff - would be nice to have an option.

Any ides why the newsletters are not sent out until an order is placed? I would be nice to see the news letter before we place orders and I am sure that orders would increase if we knew what new products were available beforehand.

In order to guarantee parcel for next day delivery and to cover insurance. Postage is charged according to weight. However if you are not in a hurry for your products you can do a cheaper post that takes up to 5 days and but does not cover insurance. This is completely at your own risk. Also we do give free postage to those who spend over a certain amount so please check with your area distributor.
Minimum order is only £40 in some areas and was brought in to help you save on postage in the long run. However if you are unable to order to this amount, there are other options, please ask your distributor.
Reps are always at the other end of the phone that are more than happy to assist in any queries or problems that you may be experiencing.
There is a website which shows our new products and information; however we do visit salons from time to time. People who order regularly will always know about new products and events. We already have open days and workshops, to catch up and learn new techniques. Please contact your nearest centre.
Prices have not been increased since Bio Sculpture launched in 1999.
We have been nominated for ‘Best Customer Service’ 2 Years in a row, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Bio Sculpture

Welcome to Geekdom, its a great place.

Ok shoot me here for being out of line but having been reading this topic since it started I couldn't add anything as I dont use either product. What strikes me though is that although the postage issue was addressed the people who posted about the appaling customer service they got haven't had an appology or explanation. Only that your reps would be happy to assist if they call and that the company has been nominated two years in a row for best customer service. Thats wonderful news, and I'm sure there are loads of happy customers as this topic has shown, but what about the ones that aren't. Is that ok then because the company has been nominated two years running?

I'm sorry but I would have thought an appology for their bad service and experience might have made them feel much more like there is some good side to be found about what they aren't happy about.

JMO and sorry if its out of line at all.

Latest posts

Back