Bio Sculpture S Gel

Hi there
I have got some bio sculpture sgel but I can not get it to cure. I have got a Jessica led lamp and I use girlish wipe of solution is either of these the reason why it won't cure?? Can anyone help??
Amy

beautyxperts

Are you trained in bio sculpture?

attitude

Your profile isn't indicating that you're a professional tech?

Hi there
I have got some bio sculpture sgel but I can not get it to cure. I have got a Jessica led lamp and I use girlish wipe of solution is either of these the reason why it won't cure?? Can anyone help??
Amy
Hi there
Amy
Yes I am a fully qualified therapist and no I am not trained in bio sculpture just have got some of the s gel any suggestions??

Yes I am a fully qualified therapist and no I am not trained in bio sculpture just have some of the sgel

attitude

I would suggest Biosculpture training. You shouldn't just be using sgel on its own. How did you acquire it?

nailpod

Isn't this gel just a topcoat gel? So it won't cure or work on its own very well.

beautyxperts

Well to be able to purchase bio sculpture a tech/therapist has to train with them so I would suggest this before you use it incorrectly and to get the most out of the gel.

Hi there
Amy
Hello Amy,

I am a licensed and Bio Sculpture trained tech. About S Gel.....

It will not cure under an LED lamp only a UV.
It is a hard gel, not flexible so it should be used under specific nail applications which you'll need Bio training to learn.

I do not recommended you apply S Gel of all the clear gels in the Bio Sculpture line. If you were to get it to cure, you'll have one heck of a time removing it layer. I would not apply it over a color gel of another line.

Just being honest....