bio sculpture techs advise required please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
HI All
For any of you who have ever used or still do use bio sculpture gel i wondered if you could answer a question for me please!!
I have a new client who was wearing bio sculpture clear gel over her natural nails.........my job was to remove it ............it came off in rubbery pieces and it actually felt rubbery if you tapped it......is this normal or is there a reason for this.
Many thanx in Advance

MAnd x x x

Hi

That perfectally normal. Bio is a flexible gel thats why its so good for overlays as it flexes with the nails unlike some other products that are more rigid. Bio's strength is in its flexibility. Depending on the amount of layers it should have soaked off in 15-20 mins.

aww thanx hun for the quick reply........i wish i had known it was a soak off gel lol!!! The only reason i knew that it was bio sculpture was because she told me where she had had them done when i ws about doing them.
Atleast i know now for future reference!!
many thanx
Amanda

Biosculpture also has its own gel remover - you soak buff the gel on each finger to break the seal, soak pieces of cotton in gel remover, place them on each finger then wrap each finger in foil. The gel should come off in one big flake in about 15-20mins after...

Was going to advise as above, but I can see that Little Angel and ADiva1 have taken care of that most efficiently !

... being a soak off gel was the main reason I converted to Bio Sculpture.

Latest posts

Back