Bio Sculpture tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEK

Reaction score
Hi. I’ve trained in bio and have been doing it for a long time. I have one client who wants false tips. We have persevered but they don’t last and ping off. She used to have sns and they lasted and just went for infills in between. I don’t want to lose her as a client but we are both frustrated with it. Perhaps bio not the right product for tips? Any suggestions on products I could be using instead?

Are you building in correct structure?

I don't use Biosculpture but I do know it wasn't known for it's strength, it was better as a natural nail overly product. Its a particularly soft product, are you using a proper builder gel over the tips and creating the structure as mentioned above?

Are you building in correct structure?

I don't use Biosculpture but I do know it wasn't known for it's strength, it was better as a natural nail overly product. Its a particularly soft product, are you using a proper builder gel over the tips and creating the structure as mentioned above?
Thanks for your reply. I’ve read a lot since that bio doesn’t seem compatible with tips. However I have been using Aimeili as a builder base before using bio.

Thanks for your reply. I’ve read a lot since that bio doesn’t seem compatible with tips. However I have been using Aimeili as a builder base before using bio.

Mixing and matching Brands will also be part of the problem, products within systems are designed to be used together. Biosculpture is a very specific product so even less likely to work with another.

Aimeili is an amazon/ebay brand...please be careful using this.

Hi. I’ve trained in bio and have been doing it for a long time. I have one client who wants false tips. We have persevered but they don’t last and ping off. She used to have sns and they lasted and just went for infills in between. I don’t want to lose her as a client but we are both frustrated with it. Perhaps bio not the right product for tips? Any suggestions on products I could be using instead?
And sounds like you need to use acrylic. I do not use bio either and I agree with the other woman that is is not known for its strength which is probably your issue.

Aimeili is an amazon/ebay brand...please be careful using this.
If you want to use a good product that will last try using Tammy Taylor! I have use this product for nearly 30 years and never had any issues! It might cost a little bit more but it’s definitely worth it!

Biosculpture does a life time training programme so you can always go back and do any training with them for free. It might be worth seeing if you can go and do a a training day on tips to check you are doing it correctly incase they have changed their procedures 😊

Latest posts

Back