bio sculpture training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi all, i was out a party last night and got talking to another nail tech, she said she had paid about £500.00 for a ONE day course with bio which now entitiles her to buying from a bio distributer and a cert to say she is trained, is this correct???

Ok - With Bio you buy a starter kit, which entitles you to one day training and one day assessment. YOu have to be a qualified tech already to qualify for this case.

If you are not a qualified tech you must do the Bio tip training before you can do the above mentioned training.

They only allow you to buy a limited amount of supplies from them before you have passed your assesment. This is something that I know Bio are being quite strict with recently. When I did my Bio assessment, there was one person there who did not pass her assessment as the trainer did not feel she was ready to carry out these on clients without further training.

Does this make sense.

ah, i think she said she'd done a course in mani and pedi, so that must have been why she just did the one day course and one day assessment, i thought it strange to do a one dayer and be qualified !

ah, i think she said she'd done a course in mani and pedi, so that must have been why she just did the one day course and one day assessment, i thought it strange to do a one dayer and be qualified !

Has she done previous tip/enhancement training before? Has she done her assessment yet? My experience shows that they wont let her be certificated if her skills arent up to scratch.

Wish it was like that here...............

no she hasnt done her assesment yet and i'm sure she had no previous enhancement training, although i think she may bhave sone some sort of beauty training, she seemed a lovely gril i was just suprised when she said she'd qualified after a days training ?

I think she has built up what she has done a little too much. If she has not yet done her assessment then she isnt actually qualified and wont therefore be covered by any insurance.

Think she sounds enthusiastic and got carried away a little at the party.

:cry: I've been a Tech since 1991 and Bio still expect me to pay for each course and step to gain THEIR Certification here............when I could probably teach them a thing or 2.............Brandibam..............

i agree, i think she must have got a bit muddled !!!

Hey guys,

I would first like to say that I am so excited about training to use bio sculpture. I wll be attending training in Michigan. I learned of the product while working in a salon and she (the owner) had peeled off the name of product (i guess so none of her techs would steal the product line and open up shop across the street). She had me sign an agreement saying I would not move across the street for at least one year (that's understandable). But how was I to know what not to practice if i didnt know what the product was???? She never got around to teaching (training) me how to use the product before I moved to another suburb; although I watched them apply the product hundreds of time. I decided to go on line and try to find name of the product and here I am; bio sculpture it is. I am amazed with the product and I understand why she was so secretive; but she might wanted to paint the little black jars. I asked her for the name of the product and she said she is not disclosing the name. Well i dont think that contract is abiding if you didnt train me, I didnt know the name, (I found out on my own) and I going to get training the third week in August. Also is it like painting the nail with nail polish or is it easier becuase the brush looks smaller?. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back