bio sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
After reading all of your advice from you salon geeks, i have decided to forget my nail tech home course and start afresh. I am planning on doing a manicure course followed by a bio sculpture course. Has anyone trained with bio sculpture west and could you please give me some feed back before i book my course. once again thanks alot for your previous advice.
sharon x x

:Grope:

Hi, I am a tutor at abingdon college and we teach our nail technology course with biosculpture, what would you like to know?

Hello, thank you for replying. Bascially I am just trying to work out who to train with. I only know one person who has trained with bio sculpter gels and she thinks they are brillant, could you please terll me a little more about them. Are they easy to work with etc.
thanks again sharon x

Hi

Well yes so far i have not had any problems, it is a good product, little bit pricey but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for... It is strong, can be used to sculpt or just as overlay, comes in many various colours which is great for clients that want permanent colour on fingers or toes.

go to the biosculpture website and im sure you will find your local training centre and much more information on the products and costs.
thanku

There are lots geeks on this site who use Bio Sculpture (me included).

If you do a search, you will find many threads giving lots of useful information.

Here's the website link for you in the meantime:

Bio Sculpture

Thank you all for your advice I will check out the website now.
sharon x

Latest posts

Back