bio sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geminidayspa

Reaction score
i have been using bio sculpture for a few months now and love it. I do not have the typical bio sculpture gel UV lamp. Does anyone know if other bulbs other then from bio sculpture can be used for curing THESE nails???? i understand they have to be compatable with my lamp. I find them very expensive $xxx for 4 bulbs.

Thanks so much

Gemini

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been using bio sculpture for a few months now and love it. I do not have the typical bio sculpture gel UV lamp. Does anyone know if other bulbs other then from bio sculpture can be used for curing THESE nails???? i understand they have to be compatable with my lamp. I find them very expensive for 4 bulbs.

Thanks so much

Gemini

You can use any bulbs that are the correct 9 watts, however I have found 'no name' brands don't last long. Stick with a brand name for longevity....
hths

Last edited by a moderator:
I did buy some non branded ones in an attempt to cut overheads the first time the bulbs went on my main station, but the new bulbs didn't last as long as those that came with my lamp from bio sculpture, nor did they seem to give as good results. I.e. product breakdown.

Therefore I'd stick to Bio's ones!!

This is very tiny and hard to read...:)

You can use any bulbs that are the correct 9 watts, however I have found 'no name' brands don't last long. Stick with a brand name for longevity....
hths
There have been alot of threads abot this as i have read in the past....i have come to the conclusion,that you should not cut corners,and sticking to the branded lamp would be much better maybe....?....in the long run you just pay out more money and are at a loss...i want to make a profit...LOL:lol:

I think the bulbs from the daylight company are ok but buying on the cheap means buying it twice - believe me Iv tried.

Thank you very much for the responses. I do appreciate honesty. Ill be getting them from bio sculpture just to be safe.

Thanks again

Gemini

Latest posts

Back