Bio Scupture Gel - Clients nails gone black!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your support. I hadn't thought about the bulbs although I only changed them within the last year and I only do nails on a part time basis so wouldn't have thought it was that. Worth a try though! Funny how all my other client are ok. Must be something she is using. I use the clear Gel as the last layer rather than Sealer os S Gel. Would this make a difference?

Hi
This also happen to myself and who i work with and a couple of clients, my uv lamp was new also bio sculpture told me that it is the pigmentation in somthing the client and myself is touching and the gel is picking it up i more often than not always use s gel as the sealer coat they advised me to put 2 top coats on french since then i havent as yet had anyone back but i havent as yet tried this method on myself as yet

It could be a nail infection that could not be detected at the time. Also, she may have used a glue to keep them on whilst on holiday and this can cause infection, especially if she has been using other chemicals etc. More than likely it was something no one could have foreseen, don't beat yourself up seeing as though it has happened before!

Latest posts

Back