Bio Seaweed gel!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LahNails

Reaction score
Geeks ! I was wondering if i should bring this "bio gel" into my salon? Anyone tried it? Any comments on how different they claim to be from all other gels? My clients seem to think it could be life-changeingly different for their nails, want to here some expert advise before i fork out the money for it !

Thanks !!!!! :D

I wouldn't make up your mind until you have tried BRISA LITE . ... There are many huge unique selling points that will make it worth your while not to ignore this new product when considering a change.

No nail buffing
Hypoallergenic
Easy on
Easy off
10 times tougher than the competition
Colour stable
Can be maintained until removal is required

CND have just moved the bar AGAIN ... And the cutting edge just got sharper!

I wouldn't make up your mind until you have tried BRISA LITE . ... There are many huge unique selling points that will make it worth your while not to ignore this new product when considering a change.

No nail buffing
Hypoallergenic
Easy on
Easy off
10 times tougher than the competition
Colour stable
Can be maintained until removal is required

CND have just moved the bar AGAIN ... And the cutting edge just got sharper!

If its "colour stable" does that mean they are bringing out coloured Brisa lite gels or pink and whites? Thanks

If its "colour stable" does that mean they are bringing out coloured Brisa lite gels or pink and whites? Thanks

It means that the BRISA LITE gels will not yellow because of instability, as many others do.

My post was not meant to take this thread off topic ... I just don't want the OP to miss out on a very exciting opportunity by only considering one option. She asked the question, should I? I am answering, No you shouldn't until you have at least explored what's happening in the market.

It means that the BRISA LITE gels will not yellow because of instability, as many others do.

My post was not meant to take this thread off topic ... I just don't want the OP to miss out on a very exciting opportunity by only considering one option. She asked the question, should I? I am answering, No you shouldn't until you have at least explored what's happening in the market.

I don't understand why you're being so touchy with me. I only asked the question because like the OP I too am considering changing brands and my question would be helpful to the OP too as saying it is "colour stable" leads one to thinking they will have coloured gels which she would get with bio gel.

Geeks ! I was wondering if i should bring this "bio gel" into my salon? Anyone tried it? Any comments on how different they claim to be from all other gels? My clients seem to think it could be life-changeingly different for their nails, want to here some expert advise before i fork out the money for it !

Thanks !!!!! :D

Just wish someone would answer lahnails question.... has anyone tried seaweed bio gel yet ?

I went to Professional Beauty yesterday and have the three different variations of Unity Bio Seaweed on my nails. I asked a lot of questions but will wait until I have looked st the gels wear.

To clarify, on one finger I had just two coats of colour. High shine no sticky layer. On my next finger I had base, two colour layers and top coat. On my third finger I had base, strengthening gel, two colour coats and top coat.

For the purposes of research I also had one hand done with the Alesandro gel polish, Lac.

I will see what happens over the next two weeks!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

Here is an image of nails after removal of the bio seaweed gel, posted by a VERY well known and experienced nail professional, of her own nails, in a closed professional nail technician group I belong to . . She also said that the product was lifting after only 5 days.

picture.php

Last edited:
With brisa lite you mix cnd additives to make a huge range of colours

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

With brisa lite you mix cnd additives to make a huge range of colours

Plus they have neutral pink and white!

Cant say ive used them since i opened two years ago never had anybody having french toes and i use shellac for fingers but still ive not had anybody wanting french

Frankly, I would be suspicious of any company that uses the words Bio, Organic or SeaWeed in their name. It suggests that they are trying to sound environmentally friendly and "green" when in reality all gels and acrylics are a form of plastic!

Have you ever calculated the cost of the materials that you use per service? And compared the costs to different brands of product? You would be amazed at how little the actual costs are, and the small savings you make between buying a cheap brand and a reputable brand. You can make far more money by increasing your service speed so you can manage more customers, or by increasing your skills so you can charge an extra £5-£10 per customer.

Latest posts

Back