Bio Slimming or Shrinking Violet body wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalieb125

Reaction score
As the title states - Bioslimming or Shrinking Violet body wraps?

I had pretty much decided on investing in Bioslimming wraps but have since come across the Shrinking Violet wraps and wondered which is better? Has anyone used both?

Would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks x

As the title states - Bioslimming or Shrinking Violet body wraps?

I had pretty much decided on investing in Bioslimming wraps but have since come across the Shrinking Violet wraps and wondered which is better? Has anyone used both?

Would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks x

Hi . i use shrinking violet . all i can say is IT WORKS?? ITS BLUDY FANTASTIC ... heres why ! all my ladies have lost inches.... a lot of inches. i also use it with my cellulite machine. i have noticed a massive difference in the orange peel effect working faster . and if they buy the up keep solution my ladies are impressed. it continues to work as long as they don't go then gorge on cake and pizza and put back on what you have just taken away..xx i would ask how much fosfat the bioslim has in it x

Hi there

I looked at Bio Slimming last year. I was not impressed with the price or, to be honest, the results that I had seen.

I have had amazing results with Shrinking Violet Body Wrap. It is much more comfortable for the clients and for me, is a no brainer.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Jane

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only tried Shrinking Violet and when I first read about I was very dubious to say the least but I was really impressed after trying it on myself and I can't wait to start offering it in my salon. X :)

I too am one of many who are blown away by shrinking violets results. I have actually had bio slimming wrap but never used it as a therapist.

the main difference I have found is that this wrap is lasting and lasting on me!.

happy days!

tigixx

Can someone please pm me prices for shrinking violet please?
Thanks
:)

Oooh can someone tell me how this works please?

I'm interested as a user, as I'm always really, really sceptical of wraps thinking (rightly or wrongly) it's just water retention you're losing, which will go back on at a later date?

Can you all please enlighten me and I'll book into having one done. :)

glamour if you go to Enhance Direct Home and register youll get all the low down on prices etc. or call jane or vince and they will help you. xxx

Can I just say I'm so glad you asked this question I've been researching both myself seems everyone is very impressed with shrinking violet :)

How much do you charge clients for the shrinking violet wraps? I'm interested in this x

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all of your replies!

Il definitely be looking at Shrinking Violet it sounds fab!

Hi Im going to stick up for Bioslimming here!
I have been using this for almost 2 months now probably done around 20 clients so far and everyone has been very happy with results. It is essentially a massage treatment combining clinically proven ingredients which also results in inch loss as well as improving cellulite, firming and toning the skin and over a course will also improve stretch marks, poor circulation and can even have an effect on broken veins. The results are lasting as long as you dont put weight on as it is fat underneath the skin and toxins that are broken down.
Another benefit is pain reduction in muscles and joints due to lactic acid being broken down and eliminated.
I would say a big plus for Bioslimming is that it is a powerful detox ~ not just about fat.
Im surprised no one else using bioslimming has replied to this.
Some of my clients have even lost a few pounds after treatment!
X

I ordered the starter kit, I'm going to try it out as soon as I can and then start offering it. Already had 5 people want to try it out!

Someone I know paid £28.50 for 8 actiderm wraps, but they are self applied not in a salon - seems very very cheap. I think shrinking violet is stronger than actiderm but I'm not sure.

X

i do the course on the 11th but im mobile would this treatment still work me doing it mobile?

i do the course on the 11th but im mobile would this treatment still work me doing it mobile?

Yes it would as long as you have all the bits you need like a heated blanket etc. It is not at all messy as is oil based and no bandages. The film retains both the heat and any excess oil. Your only possible problem is that it is a long treatment so you will be there for an hour whilst it works. Some therapists include another treatment during this time so clients feel very pampered and the time goes faster !! HTH x

Oooh can someone tell me how this works please?

I'm interested as a user, as I'm always really, really sceptical of wraps thinking (rightly or wrongly) it's just water retention you're losing, which will go back on at a later date?

Can you all please enlighten me and I'll book into having one done. :)

This is the case with some wraps but the active ingredient in Shrinking Violet breaks down fat which will not come back unless you make more fat cells. You will lose some fluid as the treatment works with heat so one does sweat a little but we encourage you to drink after so would defeat the object if water loss only HTH xx

What's the recommended treatment price for a client for Shrinking Violet? X

It's £50-£80 :)

Latest posts

Back