Biodroga Face/Body Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone uses or has used Biodroga products for facials and body treatments?
I recently requested an information pack from them as i am soon to be completing a facial course, but there was no idea of pricing and whether you have to purchase a set up package.

I will ring them in due course to discuss, but i was wondering of peoples opinions on their products and whether they are at the expensive end of the market?

Thanks

I spoke to these at Gmex last year, I think the basic set up cost was £800ish, slightly more maybe. The products are quite expensive. I just couldn't afford such a high initial outlaw (don't do that many facials). Try Cetuem, they have brilliant products with no minimum order. The retail items are expensive for clients though so I don't stock these. Cetuem also do a basic set up with show offer price of £100 + vat. They are at Gmex in October.

By the way I think I spoke to every skincare company there and they nearly all want huge 1st orders. Biodroga was the cheapest set up cost. some companies were £3000.

we used the Biodroga bodywraps which are lovely. The facial range is good too, but I chose Nimue in the end as I prefer the results of a dermacosmeceutical range. Definitely worth you looking into though. Another one to consider is Academie as they have low start up costs too.

Thanks everyone for your help, much appreciated. x

Latest posts

Back