Biosculpture help!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
Ugh so distressed its annoying me.

Ive done biosculpture for years now, ive got a client who just cant keep them on.

She called biosculpture when she heard about the product and they reccomended me which usually happens and i always have happy customers but the first time i did them they were lifting at the cuticle area after 2 and a half weeks, which isnt the worst thing ever but i thought to be safe instead of infilling i took them all of and started again. after 10 days 2 "popped off" i fixed them and they were fine and still went back on the 3 week mark so 11 days later and 3 had came off but the rest seemed okay so i replaced them and did an infill on the rest.. its been 6 days and 3 have came off again!!!

Ive never ever had this happen!!! worst case scenario ive had clients have one come off, and thats an odd odd occassion i dont know what im doing wrong?!

i properly prep the nail, removing all cuticle from the whole nail plate, have used my little pumice stone too, buff, scrub the nail with dual cleanse or scrubfresh to ensure its clean, apply the base coat at the free edge area like we are told to, everything ive been taught to do! only do 2 fingers at a time etc..

what could it be?!?!
she is an elderly lady, used to get the OPI axxium gel, her nails are fairly strong, grow at a medium-fast rate, she tells me she is on meds for clearing her lungs and high blood pressure but i didnt think this would affect it?

im pulling my hair out because i do other people on the same day and theirs doesnt come off.. any suggestions?!

Crumbs !!!

This is a hard one coz it sounds like you are doing all you can !!

I can only think that she has particularly oily nail beds ... and the only thing I can suggest is that you really dehydrate them well (even with gel remover would be the best I think) and dry really well in lamp before applying any gel ???

I have one client who is very similar and do this and make sure she never touches anything once she is prepped ... I realised she was always playing with her hair and that made a difference ...

Also I do think with people sometimes who have had them for a long time sometimes become complacent and don't always look after them very well .. is she truly looking after them?

Do you ever use flexi gel or sealer or s gel ??? That may be the way forward but like I said, doesn't seem to be anything you are doing wrong !!

Good luck !!

HTH ... S xx

I sometimes use the uv top coat gel or a different one, not tried sgel only use that with French, why do you think that would make a difference?
God I havnt stopped reading my handbook really can't figure it out! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Try some extra dehydration, she may be overly oily. If she has ridges, id suggest them being smoothed right out.

Perhaps Flexi gel or S gel if youre not using it. x

Hi there - I did a search a little while back as a good friend of mine had a Bio NNO and it only stayed on for about 2 days, she even has trouble keeping nail varnish on!!!

If this is happening to that one client alone (rule out new bulbs for your lamp) - the threads that I found suggested roughing up the exec base being careful not to scratch the natural nail plate and another suggested using a primer post prep, pre exec base, which I have still not purchased, but will and will let you know how I get on!

My friend has a B12 problem and her health is not at its best at the moment sadly so this may be the root of all the lifting and just not possible at present to solve?

Hope this helps
Vicki
x:hug:

Ask her if she uses hand creams or body creams cause that may be lifting them. I was told and do find that S gel is a bit hard and not flexible for the base but great for the top and to stop the white going off white on french.
Hope this helps.

For what it's worth. Bio doesn't stay on my nails more than 2 weeks either. Maybe it's your client.

Latest posts

Back