biosculpture removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
just a quick question fellow geeks!!

my mother in law has biosculpture enhancements and her lady who does them has moved abroad a few weeks ago. her nails are looking a bit naff now as they haven't been infilled for over a month. she's asked me to take them off and do a manicure for her but how do you remove the gel? having not done gel before i haven't got a clue!! so i said that i would have to find out how to!!

any replies would be gratefully appreciated!!

just a quick question fellow geeks!!

my mother in law has biosculpture enhancements and her lady who does them has moved abroad a few weeks ago. her nails are looking a bit naff now as they haven't been infilled for over a month. she's asked me to take them off and do a manicure for her but how do you remove the gel? having not done gel before i haven't got a clue!! so i said that i would have to find out how to!!

any replies would be gratefully appreciated!!

Lisa - Bio Sculpture is a soakable gel in a similar way to L&P if that helps.

Bio sculpture do a specific acetone based product remover. If you would like any further info then please pm me. x x x

Bio is lovely to remove, quick and easy, buff each nail to break seal on gel, soak cotton wool in acetone or whatever remover you use, wrap each finger in foil, if you have heated mitts, this speeds up proceedure, leave for 15-20 mins and remove.

thanks guys. i'll have a go and see what happens!!!

Latest posts

Back