Biosculpture UV Lamp bulbs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Seasons Greetings all!:hug:

Biosculpture lamp bulbs .... do I have to always buy these from Biosculpture or are there any other places that sell these bulbs?

I really dont want to place an order for 40 quid or more with Bio at the moment - their minimum order is 40 quid!

Hi Andrea

I've looked for the exact same bulbs in lots of electrical stores and departments, but have never been able to find them .... have always got them directly from Bio, but fortunately for me, I live within driving distance of my local distributor.

Pain in the you-know-what, I know, but I don't think there's much you can do about it.

Just a thought .... do you know of any other Bio techs in your area who would be willing to share an order with you?

I can get my bulbs from any beauty supply - just make sure they're a good brand name....

Lots of online stores sell them too. I've had no problems with the ones I've bought elsewhere and they're cheaper too!:green:

Hi,could you not drive to the one in Fleet,thats what i normally do,i know its a pain,and you have to pay by cash,but if it saves me having to spend out 40 quid then thats what i normally do.

Hi,could you not drive to the one in Fleet,thats what i normally do,i know its a pain,and you have to pay by cash,but if it saves me having to spend out 40 quid then thats what i normally do.

Thanks a bunch for this - thought I genuinely had to pay 40 quid for any order, even if I picked it up!

Latest posts

Back