BIOSCULPTURE ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO USE BIO SCULPTURE. I TRAINED WITH CND AND LOVE THERE PRODUCTS. BUT WOULD LIKE TO ADD GEL TO MY LIST HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT BIO, LOOKS LOVELY.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH COSTS AND THINGS FOR GETTING TRAINED TO USE BIO, I AM A NEW TECHNICIAN SO DONT KNOW WETHER TO WAIT A WHILE OR JUST GO FOR IT. A FEW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WANTING GEL WHEN I SAY I DON'T DO IT SOUNDS A BIT NAF.

ANY INFO WILL BE BRILLIANT
THANKYOU X

Hi

I trained with Bio Sculpture last year and their products are excellent but a touch expensive. Thier gel is only one component so it is a little harder to bulid with but the clear gel is great for natural nail overlays.

Try Akzentz Gel or Balance from NSI, they both do a small starter kit which will allow you to try them out without spending too much. You will need a UV lamp to cure and Salon Supplies do a nice 4 tube lamp for £75 plus vat. Check Argos aswell I think they have a gel kit which might provide you with an inexpensive light to start you off.

Anna posts alot on this site and if you check out her web site their are some fantastic tutorials - look back at her posts for the web address.

I also use Creative for my acrylic clients but good luck in the world of gel.

Lynda

Lynda

Hiya,
I'm in a similar situation to you but, doing it the other way around. I use Calgel (Biosculpts bedfellow) and am taking my Creative foundation next week.
I love Calgel and find it perfect for overlays etc. but, want to offer l&p too.
If you go on a Biosculpt course dont be persuaded into buying a lot of the coloured gels straight off - you may find as I have that they're not called for too often .... I find I use it only on toes really!
BTW, I thought Biosculpture now use a builder gel, they did when I had a demo nail done a couple of months ago at one of the shows!
I too have heard great things about Akzents but, am yet to try it - I just love my 'soft' soak - off gel too much at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back