Bioslimming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilie1

Reaction score
Hi all geeks,

Just wondering if any of you have taken on the Bioslimming Body Wrap System??

I have read lots on it and it sounds pretty good, but would like some honest feedback before I invest.

Is it effective, easy to apply and most importantly what kind of inch loss are your clients getting?

Thanks all,

Emilie

Hi all geeks,

Just wondering if any of you have taken on the Bioslimming Body Wrap System??

I have read lots on it and it sounds pretty good, but would like some honest feedback before I invest.

Is it effective, easy to apply and most importantly what kind of inch loss are your clients getting?

Thanks all,

Emilie

I am going to get a wrap done tomorrow to guage for myself how good it is. If fat comes off and stays off I will be buying into it.

Hi got it done today. Was measured before and after. The bioslimiming product was massaged into my hips, thights and stomach.These are the following results in centimetres for the 1 session.

right knee - lost .8cm

right mid thigh lost - .6cm

left above knee lost 1.4cm

left mid thigh lost1cm

left upper thigh lost 2.2cm

hips lost 1.4cm

lower tum lost 1.5

upper tum lost 2.6cm

midrift lost 5

total lost of 18.1cm

I felt energised by the process and definitely felt that the skin on my thighs looked firmer. Of course the clincher for this is whether the fat stays off or if like the clay based ones, it all comes back over the next few days. I will give regular updates. I am considering buying into this product but it is dependant on this being a product that brings a permanent reduction in inches.

Did you get good results? I have been toying with idea of offering this to my clients, but have been unable to find any real reviews.

What are your thoughts? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi Tireeteam,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The total cm loss sounds very good, but as you say it needs to be permanent to make it worthwhile for clients. Please let us know!!! If it last, I will be my own best customer!

Emilie

Hi got it done today. Was measured before and after. The bioslimiming product was massaged into my hips, thights and stomach.These are the following results in centimetres for the 1 session.

right knee - lost .8cm

right mid thigh lost - .6cm

left above knee lost 1.4cm

left mid thigh lost1cm

left upper thigh lost 2.2cm

hips lost 1.4cm

lower tum lost 1.5

upper tum lost 2.6cm

midrift lost 5

total lost of 18.1cm

I felt energised by the process and definitely felt that the skin on my thighs looked firmer. Of course the clincher for this is whether the fat stays off or if like the clay based ones, it all comes back over the next few days. I will give regular updates. I am considering buying into this product but it is dependant on this being a product that brings a permanent reduction in inches.

Hi Emilie

The day after my last measurement was my youngest sons birthday and at his birthday party and for a few days after that, I lost a lot of self control and pigged out on the worst kinds of food that were left over. I am pretty ashamed of myself. Anyway because I had done such a stupid thing I was too scared to measure myself because I knew that I would have put on weight. That isnt bioslimmings fault, that is my own greed.

What I did do was have a chat with a couple of salon owners. One told me that they did see results with it and that people came back for regular updates. Some of their clientelle were ladies who lost a lot of inches but did not do the treatment in combination with an improved lifestyle and because they didnt exercise or eat properly, the weight went back on after a few months and so they returned for another course.

I personally am going to buy into it. It isnt cheap, but with the christmas season coming up, there are going to be a lot of ladies wanting results FAST so they can fit into THAT dress :) and impress everyone at their office party.

Hi Emilie

The day after my last measurement was my youngest sons birthday and at his birthday party and for a few days after that, I lost a lot of self control and pigged out on the worst kinds of food that were left over. I am pretty ashamed of myself. Anyway because I had done such a stupid thing I was too scared to measure myself because I knew that I would have put on weight. That isnt bioslimmings fault, that is my own greed.

What I did do was have a chat with a couple of salon owners. One told me that they did see results with it and that people came back for regular updates. Some of their clientelle were ladies who lost a lot of inches but did not do the treatment in combination with an improved lifestyle and because they didnt exercise or eat properly, the weight went back on after a few months and so they returned for another course.

I personally am going to buy into it. It isnt cheap, but with the christmas season coming up, there are going to be a lot of ladies wanting results FAST so they can fit into THAT dress :) and impress everyone at their office party.

It did not work on me, ive done a course of three treatments and was very desappointed with the results. After 1st treatment i was given wrong after care, after 2nd treatment i was given correct aftercare, with the 3rd treatment they cut time short and it lasted at least 15 minutes shorter than the previous ones. I had a fourth treatment booked in, but cancelled as i didnt feel like paying another €70 for bad service :-( oh, and they never measured me, i did it myself at home as i had done some research at home prior.

Not happy :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

It did not work on me, ive done a course of three treatments and was very desappointed with the results. After 1st treatment i was given wrong after care, after 2nd treatment i was given correct aftercare, with the 3rd treatment they cut time short and it lasted at least 15 minutes shorter than the previous ones. I had a fourth treatment booked in, but cancelled as i didnt feel like paying another €70 for bad service :-( oh, and they never measured me, i did it myself at home as i had done some research at home prior.

No I can definintely see your point. The customer service sounds rubbish. Just out of interest What was the wrong aftercare, how close together were your treatments and how much did you lose if anything? Would the results or lack of it be down to how you were handled?

t

Hi geeks

I dont want to put anyone off this system, but I am a qualified personal trainer/nutritionost. You cannot lose fat by having any kind of wrap. You can temporairily lose inches though.
The only way to lose body fat is simply to use more calories per day than you consume.
The reason people get weight loss when having body wraps is that they are told to follow a healthy eating plan in conjunction with the treatment. It is the eating plan which gives the weight loss.

I hope this doesnt sound like a lecture lol. I just dont want any of you telling clients that it can get rid of body fat.

cathx

Hi geeks

I dont want to put anyone off this system, but I am a qualified personal trainer/nutritionost. You cannot lose fat by having any kind of wrap. You can temporairily lose inches though.
The only way to lose body fat is simply to use more calories per day than you consume.
The reason people get weight loss when having body wraps is that they are told to follow a healthy eating plan in conjunction with the treatment. It is the eating plan which gives the weight loss.

I hope this doesnt sound like a lecture lol. I just dont want any of you telling clients that it can get rid of body fat.

cathx

Okay but I understand that there are people who have actually lost inches with this and those who combined it with healthy eating and exercise have kept those inches off, inches that no diet or gym regime was able to shift before!

Not all wraps are the same. The traditional ones like The quickslim and universal contour wraps are basically bentonite clay and a few nice smelling bits. They make you lose a bit of water so you lose a bit of bulk but it comes back real fast. Bioslimming isnt clay and isnt even applied the same way. They actually say that their wrap induces Lipolysis (fat burning) . In this day and age you cant make those sort of claims willy nilly. Advertising standards will sue the pants off you.

I have checked their website & they make no guaruntes at all that it will burn fat.
It says

" Following the treatment the active ingredients continue to work for 12 hours and continue to burn calories for 2 hours following application. The Thermo -Agents stimulate the lymphatic system and help burn fat through Thermo-regulation and induces Lipolysis (fat burning below skin’s surface) helping to fight rebel fat deposits and eliminating toxins.

The subsequent absorption of fatty acids and transportation of fat causes the “orange peel” roughness to disappear, dramatically reducing the appearance of cellulite and reducing adipose tissue."

They only state that it 'helps to burn fat' & reduces the appearance of celulite.
If getting rid of fat was this easy, doctors would be prescribing it for obese people & there would be no overweight people.

Like I always tell my clients, there is no quick fix.

I have checked their website & they make no guaruntes at all that it will burn fat.
It says

" Following the treatment the active ingredients continue to work for 12 hours and continue to burn calories for 2 hours following application. The Thermo -Agents stimulate the lymphatic system and help burn fat through Thermo-regulation and induces Lipolysis (fat burning below skin’s surface) helping to fight rebel fat deposits and eliminating toxins.

The subsequent absorption of fatty acids and transportation of fat causes the “orange peel” roughness to disappear, dramatically reducing the appearance of cellulite and reducing adipose tissue."

They only state that it 'helps to burn fat' & reduces the appearance of celulite.
If getting rid of fat was this easy, doctors would be prescribing it for obese people & there would be no overweight people.

Like I always tell my clients, there is no quick fix.

Well in my books, if a product is proven to be able to burn fat and not only that continues to burn fat and calories for at least 12 hours after application, I would consider that a result.

As for quick fixes. There are plenty out there if you have the money, consider liposuction for one. If you dont have the money then you have slimmingworld :)

Hi Jurate,
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the results. As we do not have a stockist in Dublin can you tell me where you got the treatment and what part of aftercare was different.
Thanks

No I can definintely see your point. The customer service sounds rubbish. Just out of interest What was the wrong aftercare, how close together were your treatments and how much did you lose if anything? Would the results or lack of it be down to how you were handled?

t

Just to make it clear (in case i will be slagging off the wrong company), i dont know if it is the bioslimming body wrap, it was simply called "body wrap".

I was told by one therapist to go home and take a hot bath and scrub my body rigorously to continue the effect and then go to sleep. When i came back next time, i was told that in order to have toxins cleared out im NOT to take a hot bath or any showers next 24 hours otherwise it wont work :-(

Treatments were 7 days apart

It was last november, so i can even remember the place i went to, it was in city centre though and i know im not comming back there :)

I did not loose anything, but it could be due to all the wrong stuff they did / advised.

What i was surprised about was the place is a college as well as a salon and i was sort of checking them out as was looking for a place to study at. It seemed like a family run business.:)

Hi Jurate,
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the results. As we do not have a stockist in Dublin can you tell me where you got the treatment and what part of aftercare was different.
Thanks

I have searched my emails (the first treatment i got was via groupon) to check the voucher for the details, it is not there any more. The treatment i received was last year, so it is quite a while back i cant even remember the name of the place :-(

I cannot say whether it was bioslimming or any other wrap and did not intend to say that it was your wraps or harm your rep in any way.

All i know is that i was not satisfied with the treatment :-/

I have searched my emails (the first treatment i got was via groupon) to check the voucher for the details, it is not there any more. The treatment i received was last year, so it is quite a while back i cant even remember the name of the place :-(

I cannot say whether it was bioslimming or any other wrap and did not intend to say that it was your wraps or harm your rep in any way.

All i know is that i was not satisfied with the treatment :-/

I can assure you that it was not a Bioslimming wrap that you had as Bioslimming was not available anywhere in Ireland until February of this year. At present there are only 3 stockists in Ireland - Maria Joyce Clinic in Armagh, Annaghdown Seaweed Spa in County Gallway and La Creme in County Mayo.

Can I point out that you were replying in a thread about Bioslimming and not about wraps in general.

Thanks

I can assure you that it was not a Bioslimming wrap that you had as Bioslimming was not available anywhere in Ireland until February of this year. At present there are only 3 stockists in Ireland - Maria Joyce Clinic in Armagh, Annaghdown Seaweed Spa in County Gallway and La Creme in County Mayo.

Can I point out that you were replying in a thread about Bioslimming and not about wraps in general.

Thanks

I live in the notts area, are there any salons/stockists near me.as I would love to give bioslimming a go.
I spoke to a chap from your company, think his name began with an m??? at professional beauty manchester (or possibly beauty uk, b'ham) a year or 2 back and was very interested, just didn't have the money to outlay at the time.
Thanks

Natalie x

I live in the notts area, are there any salons/stockists near me.as I would love to give bioslimming a go.
I spoke to a chap from your company, think his name began with an m??? at professional beauty manchester (or possibly beauty uk, b'ham) a year or 2 back and was very interested, just didn't have the money to outlay at the time.
Thanks

Natalie x

Hi Natalie,

There is a mobile therapist called Annissa in Mansfield and she covers Nottingham. This is her website www.magicfingerstherapies.co.uk
If you would like to fill out a salon enquiry form on the Provence Cosmetics UK website I will send you all the relevant information.

Thanks

Hi Natalie,

There is a mobile therapist called Annissa in Mansfield and she covers Nottingham. This is her website www.magicfingerstherapies.co.uk
If you would like to fill out a salon enquiry form on the Provence Cosmetics UK website I will send you all the relevant information.

Thanks

Thanks for that, thats only a few miles from where I live. X

I did my training with BioSlimming yesterday - it is a credible, effective product. Introducing it into my clinic on Monday, have lots of interest already - the fact that Harvey Nichols are offering the treatment (for me) gives it massive credibility and reassurance that that it does deliver results.

Latest posts

Back