Biosun hopi ear candles - where to buy? Any problems since 2010?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
As my title says, where do you usually find the best wholesale place to purchase your biosun hopi ear candles?

I bought a large amount of them at one time and have no idea where i got them from. How daft!

I've been going through the threads for information and haven't found the answer, but while there i found a thread from 2010 about possibly a bad batch of biosun candles where the wax ran down the inside of the candle, through the filter and burnt the client.

I've not had any problems, but has anybody had any issues with them since then?

Any wholesalers from pro choice to Ellisons will sell them to u if you are qualified to use them ;-)

Any wholesalers from pro choice to Ellisons will sell them to u if you are qualified to use them ;-)

Thanks for the reply. I've seen many places that sell them and yes i am qualified :D... but i was wondering if anyone had found anywhere particular that does good wholesale deals or if they tend to be much the same price everywhere xx

I buy mine from Biosun - I think. I had to send a copy of my certificate, and was given an ID number that I quote to order. Tel 0800252875 x

I dont offer this treatment myself but one of the guys that works with me does ear candling and we were talking about these today and he has bought his candles from this company and they seem reasonable if you buy larger quantities.

HTH Jack

- Fantastic prices on Biosun Hopi Ear Candles

Thankyou all for your help. Sorry i'm a bit slow in replying, for some reason this didn't show up under "everything new".

Funnily enough Jack, that is the exact place i was leaning towards :) xx

I dont offer this treatment myself but one of the guys that works with me does ear candling and we were talking about these today and he has bought his candles from this company and they seem reasonable if you buy larger quantities.

HTH Jack

- Fantastic prices on Biosun Hopi Ear Candles

Had a quick look, and think this is cheaper than my place if you get the therapists prices!

Latest posts

Back