Birthday presents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a mum and daughter day with a few pamper treatments and dinner?! Trip to the theatre or an experience of some sort?

What's wrong with good old fashioned cash ;-) or you could buy her premium bonds then it's in savings till she finds something she wants xx

I've told her I will just give cash but she says she wants nothing at all :(
I've since said I will leave money in her bank till she wants something

What about a pamper day for both of you, that way you get to enjoy it as well or a weekend break somewhere?

Forget the ipad.

Get her an iRon

And some lessons on how to use it lol. Could be the best few quid you ever spent.

Omg just just realised what I have just said!!!
Sorry it's the was it was spelt iRon I thought it was a new gadget !!! Eee I'm mortified!:( x

Omg just just realised what I have just said!!!
Sorry it's the was it was spelt iRon I thought it was a new gadget !!! Eee I'm mortified!:( x

Lol that's brilliant made me laugh sumat I would say

How about make up, nail polishes, some money

With my friends and family I work out how much I'm going to spend. I get a box with a lid & cover with wrapping paper. Then fill it up with goodies! Individually wrapped if you can be bothered lol.
For example:
Favourite sweets
Cd
DVD
Nail polish
Hair things
Make up
A clothing item
I tunes voucher
Book
Photoframe (with or without a pic in)
Phone or iPod case
Perfume

Obviously not all of the above but just an idea of some things
I'm a real bargain hunter so don't really spend a lot as I look around and buy bits throughout the year.
Just an idea. Xx

.. If she doesnt want an iPad but you were planning on spending that much how about a quick last minute cheap holiday somewhere?? Like tenerife or somewhere in spain you often get good deals for like £100 pp! I did last year and it turned out to be great!. That way it's a big present and something just the two of you can do! ;)).. Also it gives her a break! X

Latest posts

Back