Bisou nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJS17

Reaction score
hi has anyone ever heard or bison nails?
is it a good brand?, looking into trying a new nail system but never heard of it.
but colours look lovely

If you put Bisou in the search function (top right) there's a few mentions of it, but nothing of huge relevance. I've never heard of it, is it non-pro? Freely available on ebay/amazon/etc.

If you put Bisou in the search function (top right) there's a few mentions of it, but nothing of huge relevance. I've never heard of it, is it non-pro? Freely available on ebay/amazon/etc.

I just came across an add on facebook, presume its non professional so going to avoid it.

what professional brands do you recommend that I can look up? I have ink London atm - do you like?

what professional brands do you recommend that I can look up? I have ink London atm - do you like?

I trialled INK when they were newly launched, it was OK, not great enough to tempt me away from CND Shellac or Gel2, both of which I still use.

If I were to start out now I'd seriously consider CJelP from CJP Nail Systems

I trialled INK when they were newly launched, it was OK, not great enough to tempt me away from CND Shellac or Gel2, both of which I still use.

If I were to start out now I'd seriously consider CJelP from CJP Nail Systems

Okay thank you, I did look at cjp but thought the packaging of the brand looked a little cheap compared to brands like shellac. so wasn't sure if it was a good brand or not. perhaps I need to look into it again. do you need to prove your qualified to buy from them?

Okay thank you, I did look at cjp but thought the packaging of the brand looked a little cheap compared to brands like shellac. so wasn't sure if it was a good brand or not. perhaps I need to look into it again. do you need to prove your qualified to buy from them?

Yes

Yes you need to prove your qualifications.

Please don't let the packaging put you off. The products inside are great. I switched to them from a white bottle this year and my clients have loved it. Their gels are very pigmented, most are one coat. They offer great user support and are really upping their game with new colour releases. They offer gel colours, 15 colours of builder in a bottle, 3 base coats, 4 topcoats, gel paints, glitter, all sorts of nail art stuff.

Depending on what brand you're used to, it can be a learning curve. You can't be sloppy with your prep. But there's loads of demo's in the CJP user group showing how to use each product correctly

Yes you need to prove your qualifications.

Please don't let the packaging put you off. The products inside are great. I switched to them from a white bottle this year and my clients have loved it. Their gels are very pigmented, most are one coat. They offer great user support and are really upping their game with new colour releases. They offer gel colours, 15 colours of builder in a bottle, 3 base coats, 4 topcoats, gel paints, glitter, all sorts of nail art stuff.

Depending on what brand you're used to, it can be a learning curve. You can't be sloppy with your prep. But there's loads of demo's in the CJP user group showing how to use each product correctly

thankyou so much for that. Im so tempted now as I've looked at their colour range. however when I added things to my basket and went to checkout to see if I could buy there's nothing about proving my qualification which I though was odd. I just created an account and nothing was mentioned.

this is the correct site isn't it?
https://www.cjpnailsystems.com/index.php?route=common/home
I currently use INK London but find their range is meh, especially for acrylics which im soon to be learning in and would love to sci with one brand for both acrylic and gel. they seem to have a good price on picking any 10 colours for a good price so thinking of doing that.

thankyou so much for that. Im so tempted now as I've looked at their colour range. however when I added things to my basket and went to checkout to see if I could buy there's nothing about proving my qualification which I though was odd. I just created an account and nothing was mentioned.

this is the correct site isn't it?
https://www.cjpnailsystems.com/index.php?route=common/home

Yes thats the right one, its been a while since I opened my account, I think I had to confirm once I placed an order

Yes thats the right one, its been a while since I opened my account, I think I had to confirm once I placed an order

ah okay thankyou, will see if that happens when I place an order....I think im completely sold looking at the brand more and reading reviews. going to try the gel kit where you get the lamp and polishes - can't wait to try. thanks for recommending

ah okay thankyou, will see if that happens when I place an order....I think im completely sold looking at the brand more and reading reviews. going to try the gel kit where you get the lamp and polishes - can't wait to try. thanks for recommending

Be quick, lamps have been out of stock for months and just came in yesterday or the day before

Be quick, lamps have been out of stock for months and just came in yesterday or the day before
noted!. thankyou, ill shall place my order when I get paid tonight :)

Latest posts

Back