Bit confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivy2409

Reaction score
Hi all, I think i have got my thick head on today! As you may or may not know I've just booked my first course with NSI but am thinking about getting the essential nails home course for extra practice (here comes the thick bit:confused:) I have read that if you learn one type you have to do a conversion course for another so would the nsi techniques work with the essential nails kit?

Love
Sarah

A conversion doesn't apply to all brands of products, it's best to ask the relevant company for their advice.

Instead of getting the EN course on top of the NSI course why don't you get yourself a trainer hand and use your NSI products with it, it'll mean you can practice with the products you've been trained in and it won't cost you the extra expense of another course.

hth's

Hi all, I think i have got my thick head on today! As you may or may not know I've just booked my first course with NSI but am thinking about getting the essential nails home course for extra practice (here comes the thick bit:confused:) I have read that if you learn one type you have to do a conversion course for another so would the nsi techniques work with the essential nails kit?

Love
Sarah

I would most definitely agree with Sandi.

If you bought another course, you would be trying to master two different products, two separate brushes, two separate mix ratios etc. etc. This is difficult enough as an experienced tech let alone a new one.

All you need is a nail trainer to get extra practice at home with one set of products.

totally agree with sandi and fi, have your classroom training with nsi and get your self the practise arm for at home......you will keep it forever and use it to practise allsorts.

Latest posts

Back