Bit of advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRx

Reaction score
Hi I have a client who is a natural base 5 and tinted a 4.. she would like to go like a 6-7 all over was wondering how you would achieve this? (Without wrecking her hair!) Like reading how different people have different ways of doing things

Thanx:biggrin:

Not too sure but in theory I'd strip as much of the colour out as possible first then probably put some highlights of a 7 and maybe even an 8 base through and possibly a 7 base semi through the rest depending on what the colour was stripped to.
I'm not too good with colour correction so I'm eager to see what everyone else says x

Not too sure but in theory I'd strip as much of the colour out as possible first then probably put some highlights of a 7 and maybe even an 8 base through and possibly a 7 base semi through the rest depending on what the colour was stripped to.
I'm not too good with colour correction so I'm eager to see what everyone else says x

Hi thanx for replying.. same its not something I usually do but its for my cousin so said I would do it x

Latest posts

Back