Bite on lip?...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
Hi my skin geeks....hope someone can help me as this is a weird one !!

For 2 months now i have had this bite mark come on my lip.....its come up 4/5 times.Its look like i have been bittern or stung ...its stays for roughly 2 hours then goes.

I just feel a tingle,no itching,then it comes up on my lip,red on the outside,white in the middle,no whitehead or anything.!!

I just want to know what i can put on it as its VERY embarrassing....i was in tesco's and it came up,had to put my tongue over it to hide it !!....I called my doc's to see what they would think,i have to wait 3 weeks,then i dont know if this "thing" will show up with me !!,,,please help :hug::hug: xx

I have no idea what it may be, but it does sound weird. If it stayed around longer I'd suspect it was a cold sore, but it's odd that it goes so quickly. Personally I'd make an appointment at the doc's, and if it comes up in the meantime I'd go to my local pharmacy and speak to the pharmacist about it.

Hope you get sorted!

Im not a 100% sure myself but what you were saying about the red on the outside and the white on the inside it might be a coldsore as you said you have a stinging feeling you say you have a docs appointment in 3 weeks im no expert on this even though im prone to coldsores myself while your waiting to see ur doc as ur pharmacist whether its whorth you buying a tube of blisteze cream to put over the sting it might help ease it till u go and see ur doc sorry i cant be of much help otherwise mel.

Just a thought, but is it a vein-does it pulsate?
I have had this on my bottom lips for as long as I can remember, it pops up every now and then, visibly pulsates for a while then disappears!
hth's

Next time it happens hun get a photo taken then you will be able to show your GP hth

Just a thought, but is it a vein-does it pulsate?
I have had this on my bottom lips for as long as I can remember, it pops up every now and then, visibly pulsates for a while then disappears!
hth's

No it does not thanks hun ...what is yours then??xx

Thanks all...i do have cold sores but this is not like it !!....it stays for about 2 hours then gone...it came up yesterday and i should have taken photo like you said lou ...but did not.....my mum said she does not know what it is...

I tell ya...when i am ill ..i have the doc's baffled !!:lol:...thanks all again will let you know what it is xx

Latest posts

Back