Biz card and logo designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Being a bit premature, but, banking on me completing my training and passing, I've been doodling some logo and business card designs - any feedback would be greatly appreciated! So far I have two logos - the first works best on the brochure I'm doing as a cover pick, the second, plainer one, is shown on the business card. I hope to be able to have the second one (text only) embroidered onto a uniform - I'm waiting for a dressmaker friend to tell me how viable it is.. Anyway, here goes:
Fancier logo:
LOGOSTYLETWO.jpg

Business card:
bizcard.jpg

Sorry they're a bit big!! I tried to resize a bit, but they've gone kinda fuzzy...
Lol x

Yep I like the design very eyecatching well done ;)

Very nice Lol,

I like the design it is very female...if you know what I mean :D

Is that freehand or did you use a computer program?...cause I certainly like the fonts

Yollie

Yolanda said:
Very nice Lol,

I like the design it is very female...if you know what I mean :D

Is that freehand or did you use a computer program?...cause I certainly like the fonts

Yollie
The main font is one called 'Girls Are Weird' that I downloaded from dafont.com, my favourite font-y place :)
Lol x

Thanks for the info....I will check it out :D

Yollie

they are brill, wish i had know about the font place, i just did mine off publisher , its swirly but not as good as yours, i am sure they will be able to embroider it on , i had mine done in nearly the same font and it looks the same , good luck and let us know how you get on :D

i think it looks FAB, and i love the name, you won't forget it easily!!

the logo looks fab. What software do you use? :D

Ooo, that's LOVELY!!!

Kx

I use Paint Shop Pro 7, which is great for logos and things because you can layer different element up. Adobe Illustrator will do the same kind of thing, but I personally prefer PSP :)
x

very modern design and love the name! :)

Yeah I love the name. I always think a name's a great indication of personality.

Having said that, I'm "Up To Scratch Nails" (thought up by my mother after a few sherries :lol: ), so don't know what that says about me!!

Latest posts

Back