biz info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi..........well ive found out a lot of info just lately about owning ur own biz.........did u know that to work in ur house the council can make u pay business rates for the part of the house u work in?

and did u know that u have to have a licence to play music to the public, cost £100 to play the radio and another £100 to play cds

and it cost £90 to get a licence to have a board outside ur shop........

do u need a licence to use the toilet too???? lol.........god i cant believe how many different licences u need to pay for............

Vicky x

Hi Vicky

It all sounds like a mine field!!

I remember reading of a salon who's insurance would not cover clients to use the toilet...how strange :shock:

Does your insurance cover you for someone using the toilet and having an accident?

Not wanting to scare monger but just checking, you can get done for everything these days !

Nikki
Divas Nails

licence's licence's and more licences.............my clients will be using the hairdressers toilets and he has all the insurance, all i need is to insure my stock and sunbeds and get public liability and employer liability.........oh and i fink im gonna get insured incase i get mugged taking my millions to the bank.......... :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back