Black Additive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Bought this but not sure what I can do with it.

Do any of you have any suggestions? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone?

I want black!!
I bought a black mica and its dark grey :(
I want black to put on a blood red nail and feather up from pointy tip. so vampy!!! :)

You could do ombré or snake print?

I didn't think CND did a Black additive...how did I miss that ?

Its good for fading yes. And also good if mixing a colour yourself, you can add a tiny bit if black to darken it. The more black the darker it will be :)

I didn't think CND did a Black additive...how did I miss that ?

And you get with it izzi ;). Yeah the black is like soot, it gets you so messy!

You could do ombré or snake print?

Ooh. What colours do you reckon it'd look good with?

I haven't attempted snakeskin before so will have a look on YouTube for some ideas.

Thanks, pet!

Its good for fading yes. And also good if mixing a colour yourself, you can add a tiny bit if black to darken it. The more black the darker it will be :)

Excellent. I'm a total novice with additives, to be honest. I'm fine with the shimmer ones but the pigments I'm a bit, um, scared to use!

Going to have a wee play with my colour pops :)

I want black!!
I bought a black mica and its dark grey :(
I want black to put on a blood red nail and feather up from pointy tip. so vampy!!! :)

Ooh. Get the cnd additve and post a picture of this, please! Sounds ace x

I have it and have only used it once on a color pop with a stencil. It was very effective, and a teeeeney amount goes a long way. Beware, it's messy!

It looks great with all different colours, definitely worth having! But make sure you only use a tiny amount...& check your face after lol. I have some pics but haven't figured out how to upload from my new phone :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

It looks great with all different colours, definitely worth having! But make sure you only use a tiny amount...& check your face after lol. I have some pics but haven't figured out how to upload from my new phone :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

Definitely post some photos if you can, please :)

I agree a tiny it goes a long way and if you not careful you could look like a chimney sweep lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 211
I agree a tiny it goes a long way and if you not careful you could look like a chimney sweep lol

Was the black over the red just one layer of addative ? It looks nice & dense

Was the black over the red just one layer of addative ? It looks nice & dense

Yes just did it quickly for the thread, used sticker for the line on French (know is crooked lol) and then dabbed the black on, quick wipe with the brush and then topcoat I use tiny makeup brushes from boots for my additives as firm and I love them especially for the black.

Here's pic lol :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 156
looks great as an ombre with rock royalty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back