Black and White Acrylic Patterned Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Good evening just before i go to bed thought i would post a pic of my nails that i did today,

Had some fun with these, i bought some tiny icing cutting things in heart shapes fron hobbie craft and thought i would try them out, i have posted a pic of the cutters also so you can see,

Hope you like them xxxx:hug:xxxx

Attachments

• comp practise 006.jpg
    comp practise 006.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 10,806
So VERY cool... I love the black and white look... I did my own black and white yesterday and love it.

Did you press the cutters into the semi cured tip to make the pattern then fill it with the black?

Yes hun thats right xx

Brilliant.. I never actually thought to press something into it to make an indent then fill.. I normally fit a sculpting tip to my e-file and carve out a design or cut the end of the tip off then reform and fill in the gaps with my chosen contrasting colour.. I must try it your way next time :)

indentations are soooo cool. young nails makes a cool netting for imprints called into you.

They look wonderful as always

do they i must check them out, thanks hun xx

Totally silly question, but once you've made the indentation and filled with different colour, how do you prevent it going onto the other colour ?

I.e you put black into the indentation, how do you prevent it getting onto the white ?

Or doesn't it matter and you just file it off ......

Marlise

it doesn't matter hun as it will file off, i'm gonna try and do a demo and post the pics for you all to see but it won't be til tonight xx

it doesn't matter hun as it will file off, i'm gonna try and do a demo and post the pics for you all to see but it won't be til tonight xx

You're a star !

Marlise

these are exellent, are they done the same as the paperclip trick,

yes hun similar i will post a demo tonight x

Very pretty & clever idea!!! :)

Beautiful work Kirsty. Not just from an artistic point of view but a technical one, a beautifully balanced set of nails. Are those your gorgeous nail beds though, or a clients/friends?
You are going to need a bigger display stand for your awards soon!!!

They are miy nail beds but don't be fooled i have used a custom blend to cover the part of my nail that you see lol I WISH xx

Okay, after staring at the pictures I must know.. what is your custom blend for these?? I think it is a gorgeous blend!! Love your work!

Totally Gorgeous, I love them :hug:

i love your galleries looby actuallt love your website

I love the black tips with the bright colour circles that is fab xxxx

:) Wow I really love them they look absolutley fab :)

Latest posts

Back