Black and White Acrylic Patterned Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work is amazing kirsty,well done xxx

they are cool kirsty.:green:

where did you get the cutters ?

Can I just say...

I HATE YOU LOT!!!!!!:)

You're all so flippin' talented, it's quite demoralising!

Only joking.
I really like looking at what you all can do, it's absolutely fantastic. I wish I was that arty.

Can I just say...

I HATE YOU LOT!!!!!!:)

You're all so flippin' talented, it's quite demoralising!

Only joking.
I really like looking at what you all can do, it's absolutely fantastic. I wish I was that arty.

Have u given it a go thou? its not as hard as it looks hun... one of the most popular forms of nail art I do is what I call a side swipe colour.... I apply a new set with what ever tip colour they have chosen, take it all the way to shapping... then get a nice sharp new abrasive (or e-file) and file off the tip on an angle, pop a new form on under the nail .. apply a contrasting powder to the area I have just filed off... reshape the tip and finish.. I can send u a photo via pm if that makes no sense lol

Have u given it a go thou? its not as hard as it looks hun... one of the most popular forms of nail art I do is what I call a side swipe colour.... I apply a new set with what ever tip colour they have chosen, take it all the way to shapping... then get a nice sharp new abrasive (or e-file) and file off the tip on an angle, pop a new form on under the nail .. apply a contrasting powder to the area I have just filed off... reshape the tip and finish.. I can send u a photo via pm if that makes no sense lol

It's so very kind of you to offer, but I'm not a nail tech. I only do mani & pedi so a wee bit of nail art would be about my limit! I've just bought some bits and pieces and I'm going to be brave and try out some nail art, I've been looking through the gallery to get some ideas. Wish me luck!

these are lovely kirsty - i actually did some of these myself with tiny icing cutters, but didnt bother taking a pic at the time as i thought they were naff, and it was a while back, you have actually reminded me to do them again, i have nothing on my nails at the moment, so ill have to do this again, as the outcome is so appealing to the eye.

It's so very kind of you to offer, but I'm not a nail tech. I only do mani & pedi so a wee bit of nail art would be about my limit! I've just bought some bits and pieces and I'm going to be brave and try out some nail art, I've been looking through the gallery to get some ideas. Wish me luck!

:green: Not a prob hun (I'm not a profile checker so didnt realise u wernt into enhancements :)) my advise.. get a dotting tool... so fun.. I hated doing free hand art till I got a dotting tool.. flowers and paw prints are probably the most popular free hand art I get asked for.

Had a look at your website LoobyLou and it's really impressive!!

I had a go with the glitter stuff and I got covered in it! My brush didn't survive and I had to get a new one! Where did I go wrong? I couldn't get it to stay where I'd put it and it didn't go on even, and forget the existence of any smile line...it was a mess!!

Yours on the other hand (excuse the pun) are fab and I love the idea of the cutters but there's no way I am that creative!

Lovely design Kirsty!

Lovly nails Kirsty, when ever i see anything posted by you i just have to take a look, and i never get disapointed :green:

Cassy Claws, i would love to have a photo of the 2 color nails if you have the time to do it :lol: my e-mail is [email protected]

Charlotte

I do the same but instead of filing it off and sculpting it back out i tip all the nails shape them and then apply the contrasting colour diagonally across the tip and then overlay the rest xx

They are fab kirsty love your work.
Any chance of some tutorials or videos like nail zoo :rolleyes:
I love looking at how other people work.

I do the same but instead of filing it off and sculpting it back out i tip all the nails shape them and then apply the contrasting colour diagonally across the tip and then overlay the rest xx

I can do it that way But I dont use tips.. I'm a 100% sculpter... I am such a perfectionist that the line must be 100% Straight, clean, and very very crisp.. just cant get it that perfect with brush alone... and for me, its faster to buzz off the side of the sculpt and apply a new form and new product than faff about doing it by hand and still not be happy with the end result lol :lol:

Hi love the nails i have been trying to find out how to do zebra print,
being honest i havent done any nails with coloured acrylic just white and pink would be really happy to be able to apply zebra print on the tips of my nails using coloured acrylics can you help x:lol:

Hi yes I think the nail bed colour is beautiful I love it ,
very well done indeed , cant wait to see pics of how you did the art part on the tips,
also can you tell us the blend you did for your nail beds ? thank you :hug:

nice work.very creative.they look really good:)

Latest posts

Back