Black and white L&P help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool:Wowsers, they are Absolutely Fabu! The ones with the stones remind me of little tuxedos with their swank look.

fab job rach xx

did you ever think they wouldn't be????? glad she was pleased .. I've only popped on tonight (after my client) to see the piccs!!

fab job rach xx

did you ever think they wouldn't be????? glad she was pleased .. I've only popped on tonight (after my client) to see the piccs!!

Thanks hun, means alot that you took the time to come and see:hug:

I like these. No wonder she was pleased! x

Fab! Thanks for letting us see!
Marion x

Oh wow they do look fabbo!! Great job! Is the black Creative brand?

They're fab ... thanks for posting the pic.

I also like, like a lot. If I had colours I would have a go on myself for this weekend. Have a very formal evening affair on Saturday.

Very nice as i expected them to be.

I love black nails, and when done right like yours they look very chic and stylish. Love em Hun.x

really good job, they looked very difficult to do, they remind me of little penguins!

oh wow they are fab:green: !! have never attempted a lunula might have to have a bash now !!, :green: ooh you get me all inspired , lol xx

oh wow they are fab:green: !! have never attempted a lunula might have to have a bash now !!, :green: ooh you get me all inspired , lol xx

Lol, I couldn't have said it better myself! Can't wait to give it a try!

They look great Rachel

These look great Rachel xx

so just wondering how you cover the lunula without touching the skin as mine goes right down to the eponychium

You do the same as you would with normal pink L&P in zone 3 but obviously make sure you have a nice smooth clean line or it will show up with a colour powder.

i hope that makes sense, I know what I am trying to say lol xxxx

VERY HOT!!

Wish I had thought of it myself.
I like them A LOT!!

Please keep sharing.
You always have fun ideas :green:

Latest posts

Back