Black and white walls in beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
I have picked some wallpaper which is white with black pattern, but I'm stuck with what to do to the other 3 walls white paint? Or black paint? Or something completely different? I was thinking white, but I'll be spray tanning in there too and the room isn't big enough for doing a separate section for spray tanning I wouldn't say white walls is practical for spray tanning?!

Also do I wallpaper the main wall with nothing on or the smaller one that will have shelves on for products?

Someone help pleaseeeeee 😔 xx

i work from home in my conservatory and do nails and spray tanning, i have wallpaper which is white with black and the rest of the walls are grey, works well.

also i would wallpaper thewall with nothing going on it and do plain walls for the shelves so that the products stand out more and arent being detracted from by a pattern wallpaper xx

i work from home in my conservatory and do nails and spray tanning, i have wallpaper which is white with black and the rest of the walls are grey, works well.

also i would wallpaper thewall with nothing going on it and do plain walls for the shelves so that the products stand out more and arent being detracted from by a pattern wallpaper xx

I didn't think of grey! It might be the one though!
Thanks! :) xx

My room will be black and white and I am making a feature wall out of purple. Where I will be doing spray tanning I will have a room divider, which will be in black and then the tattooist in the shop is going to add sugar skulls and my name to make it a bit more beauty :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

My room will be black and white and I am making a feature wall out of purple. Where I will be doing spray tanning I will have a room divider, which will be in black and then the tattooist in the shop is going to add sugar skulls and my name to make it a bit more beauty :) xx

The only reason I'm questioning black walls as I feel it may look too dark in there? And then white will start looking dirty? Xx

Just make sure you use a pop up tent and you shouldn't have to worry about the walls getting marked.
B&w themes sounds lovely xxx

The only reason I'm questioning black walls as I feel it may look too dark in there? And then white will start looking dirty? Xx

Yep I was the same :) hoping spray tan tent against the black wall will work to stay with, then hopefully will build a tanning room x

I also have a black and white themed room, wallpaper is black and white with hint of grey and rest of walls are white. It's been like this for a year and I do spray tans in there (with pop up tent) and have had no problems with the walls get mucky. I was worried that it would feel cold and a bit clinical but I have added black towels, couch etc and soon some black storage cupboards and black furniture.
If you buy bathroom or kitchen paint its easy to wipe down :)

I also have a black and white themed room, wallpaper is black and white with hint of grey and rest of walls are white. It's been like this for a year and I do spray tans in there (with pop up tent) and have had no problems with the walls get mucky. I was worried that it would feel cold and a bit clinical but I have added black towels, couch etc and soon some black storage cupboards and black furniture.
If you buy bathroom or kitchen paint its easy to wipe down :)

Thank you all for your help.
I like the idea of easy to wipe down haha ill look into it all thank you all again x

I got the dulux endurance range, it's wipe able etc... Perfect for splashes x

I got the dulux endurance range, it's wipe able etc... Perfect for splashes x

Think this is the one I used, I say I used...the other half used lol, it's really good.

I'm doing cream paint with black white and kind of grey wall paper I was gona do white but changed my Mind don't know does it look better or not but just gona go with it now here's s pick of the wallpaper against the white and a pic of the cream walls wen I painted over it, I'm sure ur room will be lovely whatever you decide :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373628205.150936.jpg. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373628267.361670.jpg. The white wall is where the wallpaper is gonna b didn't wana waste paint :)

I would definitely not go with black walls. It will make the room look both dark and small.

Latest posts

Back