Black Friday con!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sploo

Reaction score
Hey geeks. How did everyone get on with Black Friday deals? Some good some bad??
Was so excied to get a great discount from one of my ( lesser used) suppliers. I though I would treat my clients to some of their beautiful Russian hair as the discount was so good. Did a big order. Excited for it to arrive! Turns out it all Indian hair. Oh it’s LABELLED as Russian. This company clearly thinks it’s customers are stupid ! They won’t realise! They aren’t skilled professionals with years of experience using different types of hair! Insulting ? Yes, annoying? Most definitely! But most of all , really really disappointing, i just want to rely on people being honest and good and I’m let down time and time again… really gutted.

I know someone else who was recently stung with with this too, I wonder if it was the same company. 🤔

Everyone seems to label their hair as russian/mongolian these days. The extensionists then drop the mongolian bit and say its russian. To me, its chinese hair. If i want genuine european or russian hair then it comes with the price tag! Most hair i try after reading reviews or other peoples recommendations I'm never happy with but, the client wants cheap and doesn't want to pay for it. Well they do in my area!

Latest posts

Back