Black gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a really good Black Gel Polish out there that covers in two coats? I have Gelish and it is a nightmare, It took 4 coats today to gt fu8ll coverage.

Does anyone know if IBD, ACG or any other brand are any better? x

CND Shellac in Black Pool gives me great coverage with two coats :) xxx

Don't use the ibd one!!!!!!! I was going to swap my ibd for gelish one! Not good then?

My gelish black shadow is fine in 2, there was a bad batch that was really watery. Send it back to NH x

Shellac Black Pool. Easily covers in 2 coats. X

Definitely Shellac x

Felicity xx

I third shellac blackpool. Doesn't look like it's going to when you put the first coat on, bit once the second is on it's perfect! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

leChat Black Velvet is opaque in 1 coat and covers much better than Shellac. Don't know if you can get that where you are (I'm in US)

My gelish black shadow is fine in 2, there was a bad batch that was really watery. Send it back to NH x

Ive recently bought a new one and it's perfect coverage in two coats.

Gelax Jet which is now called Gelaze Jet 😊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for shellac black pool from me! :)

I use orly gel fx goth it has little specks of glitter in it too :) gives great coverage with 2 thin coats x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

OPI GelColor "Lady in Black" covers in two coats.

Def Shellac Blackpool :)

Cleen Cheeks Spa

I tried and used Nsi pro polish ebony. 2coats. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398370496.048535.jpg I did this last week and used 2 coats only with Matt topcoat.

Beauty at your finger tips!

My Gelish Black shadow is fine in 2. Maybe you have one from a bad batch. Xx

My Gelish is ok as well x

Thanks everyone for your help, i don't have a cnd lamp so cant try shellac, I think i might buy another gelish if some of you have a good one, mine must be a dodgy one! :-( getting a bit fed up of the inconsistency with gelish lately!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ibd is no better...that takes 4 coats too!

Latest posts

Back