Black Glitter Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taintz

Reaction score
These are the nails I put on myself on Monday

They are EZ FLOW Hollywood Blvd Glitter powder with the IBD Glitter Sprinkle (discontinued :cry: ) Over the tips only. This is what brings out the green/blue look
Tips then Sealed with EZ FLOW Clear Polymer A
CREATIVE perfect color Pink Powder and Moxie Liquid for Zone 2 & 3
You can see my sore finger in this and I would have used a flawless mix to create longer nailbeds and cover that if I had any.

medium.jpg

They look really nice, good luck for your masters.

They're lovely ... good luck with your Masters too !

Thanks so much
I am so excited about it!

They're funky!

I did some black glitters on my model but mixed the black in with clear so there wasn't much density to the mix and you could see the light through them :smack: I kept thinking my model had dirt under her nails if I caught sight of them out of the corner of my eye :lol:

You're obviously much clever than me!! :lol:

Trin
xx

I like them Jadey ... lovely smiles. I did some glitter tips on mine last night and used a mix of flawless and intense cos I like you have sore pinkies with all the practice I am doing on my own nails.

Best of luck with your Masters :)

Very funky Jadey
Good luck with your Masters let us know how you get on.

x

Very nice. I was actually thinking of doing black glitter tips on myself this afternoon but didn't know which glitter to use so I went with good old french instead! Looking at those I'll have to have a play with my glitters again soon. :)

Good luck!

very nice,good luck with your masters..

I love the Black tips!

They can be very classy! thats my next venture when i get sick of the red!

Good luck with your masters, hope everthing goes well!

Come back 'n' tell us how it went ( with colour pici's if possible) lol
Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxx

They are lovely! Good Luck with your masters.

I look forward to being able to create such beautiful nails as yours.:)

Those are waaaaaaay cool...I want to be like you when I grow up:wink2:

Thanks Girls but I have to admit I have cheated big time with these!

The tips have been pre done.
They are OPI structure tips that I did with the glitter mix before applying them to my own nails. I sometimes do this when I have naked nails and I am feeling lazy. Always gives a killer smile!

Unfortunately the damage wasn't done "by" me per se Jen I got into a massive fight with my brother :o I ended up with 3 nails being removed by force amongst other bruises. Unfortuantely he has some serious issues which makes him aggressive and violent at times. (why did my poor nails have to suffer LOL)

Latest posts

Back