black heads... ggrrrrrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
I have hundreds of blackheads on my nose and it really annoys me... i have tried using blackhead remover on them.... i have tried squeezing them out (ouch:cry:) I don,t get them anywhere else... how do i get rid of them.. like yesturday:irked::irked::irked: may seem a silly question to some of you but it really gets me down:cry::cry:

are they more like blocked pores than raised backheads

are they more like blocked pores than raised backheads
Yes i would say they are... i have also tried facial scrubs what am i NOT doing:cry:
They are all over my nose but nowhere else

I have hundreds of blackheads on my nose and it really annoys me... i have tried using blackhead remover on them.... i have tried squeezing them out (ouch:cry:) I don,t get them anywhere else... how do i get rid of them.. like yesturday:irked::irked::irked: may seem a silly question to some of you but it really gets me down:cry::cry:

Aw hunny, don't worry, they're probably obvious to you when you've got your nose rammed against the mirror worrying about them, but I bet no-one else really notices.

A few blackheads are part and parcel of life unfortunately, but if you'd like to reduce the amount/appearance of the ones you have, try going for a facial which incorporates steaming and extraction. Then keep on top of them afterwards with a gentle cleansing routine and non-comedogenic (very big word which means non-pore-blocking!) products.

hth

Well you could be over doing it the more you strip the skin of its natural oils the more it wants to produce and the pore gets blocked try using a gentler regime and squeezing really doesnt work on these sorts of blackheads as you know they just come back, if anything they get worse.

thanks will do

I use these from time to time ... you can get them at Capital Hair and Beauty. If you don't have a store near you, Biore make them and you can get them at Boots.

PS: I've just noticed it's your birthday ... many happy returns m8y.

hi i suffer from them really bad on my nose u can see them quite bad they are more brown/black i cant squezze them they wont budge can anyone tell me which home facial mask is best to get rid of them im using acne cream panoxyl now but it aint working on the blackheads ive got loads of little holes all over my nose and cheeks wat are they and can i get rid of them :rolleyes:

I used to have alot of those and i would do a head steam...(towel over head and boiling water in a bowl)....this would really open those pores up and then squeeze them out...cleaned skin after and splashed icy cold water on my face to close them again....hardly get them now. xx

Latest posts

Back