Black hvlp 5008 s also known as( maximists)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve@nouvatan

Reaction score
I dont often post new subjects, but i feel a need to clarify the latest gossip mongers... re the brown (maximist) machine being the new model. and the black ones being Chinese fakes.
anyone that has followed my posts from the beginning will recall that when the other companies were all promoting the truespray/t200/t100 as the best machine available and the "maximist 5008" as a cheap entry level machine that was a good alternative,
I constantly argued against this and time has proved them very wrong and me very right :lick: .. as a result the hvlp5008 is now as i predicted when it was launched the best selling most reliable spray tan machine in Europe,
The Name Maximist is a widely used term for the HVLP 5008, the machine is produced by earlex uk, they produce a wide range of hvlp machines paint sprayers, wall paper strippers, ect but the 5008 model is a finely machined HVLP model solely for spraying tanning solutions. (of any make)
But Maximist is a word that has now apparently been applied to be trademarked as it was nt previously:sad: (strange but true) it has however been opposed as a trademark as it has been used widely throughout the industry in the uk for 3 years an opposition was apparently lodged
see this link ... MAXIMIST - Reviews & Brand Information - APOLLO SPRAYERS INTERNATIONAL, INC. VISTA, CA - Serial Number: 85225969
but the machines sold without the sticker with the name maximist are still the same 5008s there is absolutely no difference technically, the potential trade mark owners of the name "maximist" are simply asking earlex to make machines in a different colour" brown" and sticking a label with the name maximist on the side.
and as an earlier post about black maximists being fake ?? has rightly pointed out this company were selling black "maximists" that had no maximist sticker untill they received the brown ones. last month.
to clarify this
all the black hvlp 5008s that Nouvatan, Sienna x , OMG,Celebrity Secrerts ect distribute are technically the exact same machine but in black.
and as for Chinese fake 5008 machines as was mentioned on the ebay add ..... I have never come across one and i dont know any one who has
I recall the same thing happened years back with the name "Truespray" and "minimist" that was a widely used term for the t100/t200 machines

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back