Black L&P nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
Hi

So this is my first time to display my work, i am realy bad with nail art, but love the insperation i get from this site, and a great way to get some good advice.

I have used CND custom blend, and sin city and spanish tile and sin city with glitter mix for the red part. My smile smile line is not good on all of them, but i am still learning :lol:

where is the pciture

Hmm.. don´t know want went wrong i will try again :)

Attachments

• sortenegle2.jpg
    sortenegle2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 495
  • sortenegle.jpg
    sortenegle.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 549
I think they're great!! xx

Well done for posting some pics of your work, they look lovely x

They look lovely ... well done.

lovely my fave black

Lovely colours, smiles not bad if you say your just learning! apex's look a little too forward though ;)

Ooh wow - I like those, I think they are very good indeed! Great colours!

Thank you for all your great comments, this have given me the courage to post a picture another time :)

i love themi i really like the custom blend colour,the glitter looks great in it.well done:)

love these nails xxx

stunning. love these
x.

i love the 2 tone effect on the tips.
it looks a very clean application, sometimes with dark colours the pigment bleeds into the pink product.

did tou do them with a reverse application, or was zone 1 first ?

I like them, they are very nice. nail art comes with time. I think that your art was great don't be so hard on yourself

i love the 2 tone effect on the tips.
it looks a very clean application, sometimes with dark colours the pigment bleeds into the pink product.

did tou do them with a reverse application, or was zone 1 first ?

I did zone 1 first, did 2 nails, went back to the first and applied the custom blend color, so that the the black and red color would not blend in to zone 2 :)

:wink2: I have (or had) a lot of clients who would LOVE those....I'm moving to a new city the end of this week...gotta start all over...hope I can find some new clients who want "creative" nails like these...I love to do them.:eek: BTW--someone help me: L&P definition? We must call these something else down here...

Last edited:
absolutly beautifull!!
Keep them comming now you broke the ice with your first posting :hug:

Lovely, my two fav colours!

Latest posts

Back