Black Magic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnamich

Reaction score
Is any of you lovely tanners using Black Magic tan? They phoned me and asked if i would like to try a free sample. It arrived the next day by courier, which really impressed me. Anyway, it was a sample of the vibe evolution rapid tan. I rubbed a bit on my arm and the guide colour actually scared me so i washed it straight off haha. I have a client coming next weekend to be sprayed in it (brave girl). So if anyone does use it, what do you think? And if left on the full 6 hours does it go really dark? It ends up quite expensive once adding the shipping so i dont really want to waste money if its not the best xx

Spray your tummy with it to try it out.

@donnamich have you tried black magic yet? What's it's like? What % is it?

Really?! I actually emailed the owner with my certs but she never got back, the only number is a mobile which I feel quite strange about. She never got back tho. Ridiculous that there is no % on it. Have you only tried the one tan? I am aware there is a good few! I would LOVE to try mine tan it's used by Jimmy Coco on celebrities.

Really?! I actually emailed the owner with my certs but she never got back, the only number is a mobile which I feel quite strange about. She never got back tho. Ridiculous that there is no % on it. Have you only tried the one tan? I am aware there is a good few! I would LOVE to try mine tan it's used by Jimmy Coco on celebrities.
I've tried mine tan too and didn't like that either xx

I've tried mine tan too and didn't like that either xx

How were you able to make an account with them? Was it the violet based tan with black magic you tried?

I just made an account online i think. It was the vibe evolution i tried xx

I hope they are safe to join cause I sent them my certs and haven't heard anything back. The fade of doesn't sound good tho, was the colour nice? Is it not as good as MT?

I hope they are safe to join cause I sent them my certs and haven't heard anything back. The fade of doesn't sound good tho, was the colour nice? Is it not as good as MT?
I still havent tried MT. The colour was nice but i wasnt wowed. I dont think its worth the price. Once vat and postage added was about £xx a litre xx

[removed trade price]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, I won't be buying it!

No I haven’t.

I used it for about a year and loved it. It sprays well and the colour is lovely. I used the 246 vibe spray. Last time I ran out I went back to Nouvatan because clients love both but BM is nearly double the price.

Hi all ... I love the results of black magic I have the argan 15% on at the moment and it’s given an amazing tan. I did the competition and 3D contour course with Sarah Riley the owner of black magic Uk yesterday one to one and it was great ... learnt a lot of new techbiques!

In total there are 17 tans with black magic but to be honest there are only a few that you need to really use. It is expensive but I think it is worth it for the clients that love to go dark.

I also use Sienna but it doesn’t always take all my clients dark enough.

I’d certainly get in touch with Sarah again if you haven’t heard anything

Latest posts

Back