Black magic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
So i have decided after ages of deliberation to go with Black magic tan..
Reason being that its more available to me then the others i looked at.. comes in under my price range.. and the training is available to me.. with a very easy going aproach and comunication from the manufacturers..
I found that i could buy any tanning product.. but when i came to training on how to use the system.. i just couldnt seem to get the hands on training i wanted..

so has anyone got any concerns they have heard with this product? any issues i should be made aware of? any good advice?

I looked into the Black Magic tan over a year ago, got no response from the company here in Sydney so gave them a miss.

We now use Vani-t [ SA based ] & Hempz [VIC based] tanning solutions & body product ranges.
Training & support is fantastic from both companies
Sample liquid & products are sent if you request them..

I didn't try the soulution so I can't comment on that but I'm gald I didn't get it as the Black Magic tan etc it is now being sold on TV to the general public promoting to do your own tans @ home:eek:

Cheap way of getting the spray unit I suppose, you can always change liquid.

HtH

XX J XX

I looked into the Black Magic tan over a year ago, got no response from the company here in Sydney so gave them a miss.

We now use Vani-t [ SA based ] & Hempz [VIC based] tanning solutions & body product ranges.

I didn't try the soulution so I can't comment on that but I'm gald I didn't get it as the Black Magic tan etc it is now being sold on TV to the general public promoting to do your own tans @ home:eek:

HtH

XX J XX
I have to say this would raise alarm bells for me a sa salon owner if i was contemplating a range,to find it was sold on tv to the public:eek:

I have recently closed my contract with Elemis over this kind of dispute between salon owner,and being sold to the public through tv.

I would want my clients to purchase a product made available from me a salon proffesional,and not through a wholesaler,high street shop or heaven forbid,shopping tv hell:zzz:

HtH

XX J XX

Now this is exactly what i wanted to know.. thankyou so much.. YES, Gabi you are right.. as someone who wants to offer a product, I also do NOT want to find it sold on TV or in the high street.. hmm..
As far as i can tell the spray unit is a good one.. no different from others i have seen from various companies..
I am VERY interested in the hempz.. If for no other reason then the name.. alot of people who i service would be interested in that.. i will have a google and see what i can come up with..
So far i have only ordered a machine and a 200ml bottle of black magic tan.. but as i said.. its the training i want.. and since i ordered i found out that the training is by way of pamphlet and dvd.. what i wanted was a more hands on aproach..
thanks so much jnails and Gab for your input.. given me something to ponder.. cheers..:green:

A bargain just can't replace the hands on training & support from professional companies.

Vani-t is SA based & offer a demo before you purchase & training for the service if you deciede to go ahead with them. Freecall -1300 780 340
It is a complete range worth looking into.

Hempz info - 100% pure hemp seed oil...
No training available so far, as far as I'm aware of. The Hempz Ultra Dark tanning solution is available in only one %
It is a clear liquid & smells great, developed tan looks awsome :)
I sprayed three different skin types ontest models with the same % of solution - 1 dark. 1 medium. 1 fair .

All models gave excellent feebdack which really surprised me actually as the skin types were from one extreme to the other.

I recieved generous samples & can't praise the hair care, tannning & skin care range enough- Smells & feels divine.
Welcome to Hempzproducts.com

HtH

XX J XX

Thankyou so much.. i really appreciate the info.
:hug:

Hi just wondering with the Hempz how do you know what parts of the body you have sprayed if the solution is clear?

Latest posts

Back