Black or Glitter Creative powders - How to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi All

I am 3/4 of the way through my CND foundation course and I would like to do a bit of experimenting on my own nails/my nail trainer :green: I love the idea of different coloured acrylics especially the Creative black and glitter powders. I dont know how I would use these , can anyone help? For example if I wanted to use the black powder for the free edge so the nails have black smile lines against the pink in zones 2 and 3 would this work and would I apply it exactly the same way as I do the white for the smile lines?
Sorry to be dim but after doing a search I have not found any threads on using the powders specifically for the smile line/zone 1.
Thanks!
Gail
x

Hi All

I am 3/4 of the way through my CND foundation course and I would like to do a bit of experimenting on my own nails/my nail trainer :green: I love the idea of different coloured acrylics especially the Creative black and glitter powders. I dont know how I would use these , can anyone help? For example if I wanted to use the black powder for the free edge so the nails have black smile lines against the pink in zones 2 and 3 would this work and would I apply it exactly the same way as I do the white for the smile lines?
Sorry to be dim but after doing a search I have not found any threads on using the powders specifically for the smile line/zone 1.
Thanks!
Gail
x

For a start, you need a totally separate brush for using the black and another one for using glitter powders so don't go ruining the brush you have by trying to use t for everything.

I think you are trying to run before you can walk. But if you do want to play then yes you can apply just like the white, but some get on better with the reverse method for coloured powders. Me? I do it the normal way.

You will also need a seperate dappen dish, one with monomer for your pink and one with monomer for your black hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back